cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inquiry

darwincandido40
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

How to view my statement for today's cut-off, please?

7 REPLIES 7

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@darwincandido40 

To get an update regarding your account status, you can logon your self-serve account or dial 611. If you are looking for something specific, you can mention it here.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@darwincandido40 wrote:

@darwincandido40  Dial *611 from your phone to get your plan's renewal date.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@darwincandido40 

PM does not issue monthly statement.

The amount you have to pay on due date is =

Your plan cost - $2 autopay if you have autopay enabled - any other reward + tax

If you have a $15 plan and autopay enabled, $15 - $2 = $13 + tax.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@darwincandido40 why do you need to see your statement? And which statement are you referring to? Thanks.  Stay safe 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You can view your usage in your Self-Serve account by clicking on the Plan and Add-Ons tab. Here, you will find a summary of your usage for the current billing cycle. Alternatively, if you’re interested in seeing your your last 90 days worth of usage, you can select Usage History.

BearFBI
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@darwincandido40 Do you want to pay? If your setup on autopay it will do it automatically. You pay the cost of your plan. So if your plan is 25$ there is no overage your plan will be 25$ minus your rewards. That can be found in self serve under rewards. It will show you your estimated cost minus rewards. Public mobile is a prepaied service so there is no statements or bills. To pay manually go to the payment tab and click on make a payment. From there click on amount due and it will show your amount due and you can manually add the funds into your account for next renewal.

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@darwincandido40 wrote:

Are you talking about your payment for PM?

You can view is self service https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/

Need Help? Let's chat.