cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect plan when activate my sim

oquintero2000
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I activated my plan for 90 days for unlimited talk ( ontario) and unlimited global message for which I was charged $81+tax. The plan system activated was a 30 days plan with no talk and no message and charged $10, keeping a balance of $73 ( $71 + $2 for autopay ), now If I want to correct the plan, the system says that I do not have balance to get to plan that I sign up for!! and if I want to change it I have to pay more for the plan, which was actually a system mistake!!! but I have no way to call or to get help to correct this!!!!

I already sent a private message to a MOD @Shazia_K but I have not received any answer!!! Please help!!! how can I solve this!!!!!!  ( this is the worst support I have ever seen in Canada!! )

5 REPLIES 5

oquintero2000
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

thanks for your reply!  so far I can not even phone call on my phone so it is like paid to have no phone. Orlando.

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Good morning @oquintero2000,

thank you for raising concern with us!

I'm sorry to hear that the wrong plan was activated. As you may have noticed, this is a known issue - rest assured that we will rectify this for you. Your private message has been received, please expect a reply shortly.

Respectfully,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Another activation on a wrong plan Smiley Frustrated Hopefully, the upcoming maintenance will fix this issue. 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

By private messaging the moderator team, you've done so that's needed. Showing angst in the public forum doesn't do anything. The moderator team is pretty loaded with work due to the ongoing promo.  Turnaround time is to to three days.  Stay patient.

Nsk143
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville
Current mod respond time are between 24 to 48 hours. Lots of porting issues they are dealing with which Create a huge backlog.
If you already send a msg then hopefully mod member will get back to you soon.
Hopefully
Need Help? Let's chat.