cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inactivated account for no reason. Payments up to date

Sonia3
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My account was inactivated but I'm on automatic payments up to date. Now when I try to make a payment to reactivate it says to call my credit card company which I did and they say account is fine. What do I do now?

9 REPLIES 9

@JHazell wrote:

@Psygineer wrote:

@Sonia3 wrote:

Thanks for suggestion. My phone is not working. I would just like to fix the autopay for convenience. It's been fine for a year so I'm not sure what all of a sudden changed. 

Last month there was a glitch that made the auto-pay date go out of sync with the renewal date. A lot of people were impacted. Since your account's auto-pay date was a few days after your real renewal, your account lapsed. 

I Think my account was affected by that. How do I get it back in sync? It keeps telling me I have a one-time payment due a day before auto-pay date. I believe my real renewal date is the auto pay date because that is date I get my loyalty rewards. But for the last couple months it is asking for a one-time payment the day before and keeps saying my plan is deactivated the day before my auto-pay.

If you mean your self serve account shows SUSPENDED in red the day before your renewal date it’s always like that with public mobile. Don’t worry or do anything if everything works good.

JHazell

@Psygineer wrote:

@Sonia3 wrote:

Thanks for suggestion. My phone is not working. I would just like to fix the autopay for convenience. It's been fine for a year so I'm not sure what all of a sudden changed. 

Last month there was a glitch that made the auto-pay date go out of sync with the renewal date. A lot of people were impacted. Since your account's auto-pay date was a few days after your real renewal, your account lapsed. 

I Think my account was affected by that. How do I get it back in sync? It keeps telling me I have a one-time payment due a day before auto-pay date. I believe my real renewal date is the auto pay date because that is date I get my loyalty rewards. But for the last couple months it is asking for a one-time payment the day before and keeps saying my plan is deactivated the day before my auto-pay.

Psygineer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Sonia3 wrote:

@Sonia3 wrote:

Unfortunately autopay is not always reliable...Smiley Frustrated I put the money needed for the plan few days BEFORE the renewal date...just in case...

Sonia3

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
@Sonia3 If your phone is still working it's normal for your account to say Suspended or Expired on your renewal date and it should go back to Active by tomorrow. If your phone is not working you can also buy a voucher from London Drugs, The Mobile Shop, Wow! Mobile, K Mobile, WalMart, or go to www.recharge.com then load the voucher onto your account.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Sonia3 wrote:

My account was inactivated but I'm on automatic payments up to date. Now when I try to make a payment to reactivate it says to call my credit card company which I did and they say account is fine. What do I do now?

@Sonia3  If your phone is working then ignore the message everything will go back to normal in the next day. If your phone is not working you need to contact the moderator.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@Sonia3 wrote:

You can try with the 611 or with a different browser or on incognito mode. You can try to take out your credit card information and re-enter them again.

If nothing help reach the moderator here for more help..https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 . Waiting time is few hours to 2 days.

mojorising
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Are you still able to make calls? What day does your billing cycle start on?

Need Help? Let's chat.