cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Im locked from my acount as I forget my self login password and security question. I need to deactiv

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

4 REPLIES 4

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@7771 , 

Are trying to de-activate or cancel your account?

If so, call 611 to remove autopay and your account will automatically not be renewed....unless you have enough available funds to cover your plan amount that is.

But at least your credit card will not be charged once autopay is removed.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@7771 

If you do not remember the answer to your security question, create a moderator support ticket for help using https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot. Tell SIMon what is the issue (important) - Use "forget password and answer to security question".

To verify you are the owner of your account, use your account PIN #.

If you forgot your PIN#, provide any 3 of the following:
- Complete mailing address,
- Email address,
- Alternate phone number,
- Date of birth,
- Last top up date & amount
- voicemail issue

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@7771   

Contact moderators.

Simon.JPG

Or private message at link below 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

If you need to deactivate meaning leaving PM and you don't want to keep your number. If you're on auto-pay dial 611 and turn off autopay. Next payment due date system won't collect any money and account will be put in suspended status. 90 days in this status account is deleted.

JK8
Mayor / Maire
  • Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Need Help? Let's chat.