Did you mean: 

If I pay with vouchers can I change my plan any time

cserif72
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

No I don’t think so I think only when beginning of new month rolls over 

4 REPLIES 4

cserif72
Was quite an ordereal ! Took money out of my account instead of the voucher money I had put on so now I have to wait and pay more until I can go to automatic with draw and can no longer call to speak to any one but that being said I changed my plan after about an hr on the phone or so glad when I can have it compleatly done so I can get the rate I want so it comes out of my bank . Could have happened for next month instead of leaving 50 so odd dollars credit and taking from my bank well hopefully in two to three months it will be worked out

LEGO
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Then provide your phone number instead. Are you by any chance on granfathered plan? If so, you may call them for assistance.

Any customer who has  activated before January 27th 2015, may call in by dialing *611 from your phone or 1-855-4PUBLIC

cserif72

I don’t have a public account number it won’t let me into my account I signed up with the company when it first started and have only been able to sign in to see my account once 

LEGO
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@cserif72 

You may change your plan at any time, all you have to do is top up your available balance to the ammount of your new plan, then contact Moderator_Team and ask them to change your plan for you. But, by doing so, you will forfeit any remaining balance of your old plan. I would suggest changing your plan on the next renewal date.

Here is the link to send a private message to a Moderator_Team: click here
In your message, please provide your name, Public Mobile account number or phone number and PIN.
Good luck! Woman Happy

Contact Support hours of operation:
Monday - Friday 9AM (EDT) - 9PM (EDT) Saturday - Sunday 9AM (EDT) - 7:30PM (EDT)

You will receive a response within an hour, if you are lucky OR it might take up to 48 hours, if your luck is run out! Woman Wink

Need Help? Let's chat.