cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If I can ever get my account fixed, I will cancel it and never do business with Public Mobile again.

gauthier_m
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

10 REPLIES 10

@Emc2 wrote:

me Too day one of service and I am locked out. "incorrect password" Bollocks !! f$#@!! Pub;ic Mobile / Telus.......time to go back to freedom mobile

@Emc2 

Sorry to hear about your troubles.  Maybe the community forum members (customers like yourself) can help.  More details would be helpful.  Does your service work?  Did you activate at home or in store?  Did you port your number over?  Did you try the reset your password function?  

Emc2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

me Too day one of service and I am locked out. "incorrect password" Bollocks !! f$#@!! Pub;ic Mobile / Telus.......time to go back to freedom mobile

419mainstreet
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

What's the issue?

mm80
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@gauthier_m Do you mean if you can get the account fixed or if you can't get the account fixed, you're going to leave?  Details please.

cin7
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
Sorry to hear about your experience...

There are lots of helpful people that may be able to lend a hand if you wish - please let us know and inform about the issues that you are experiencing.

@gauthier_m  when you get things sorted out and if you still want to leave.

If you're on auto-pay remove your card. Click Payment then bottom left manage my card.

Screenshot_20200124_073012.jpg

  

Then port your number to another company. You have to port before payment due date. Your account has to be in good standing to port out unless you're moving to Koodo Or Telus.

If you don't care about the number. After removing your card. Just go to another company. At payment due date the system won't be able to collect money and account will be suspended. 90 days in this status the account is closed and deleted.

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Hi @gauthier_m 

We can try to help (were users like you) you fix your account, if we can't the best step would be to contact moderators.

To even start you would have to share the issue with us.

You could search through the old posts and see if other people had the same issue and what resolved it for them and off it's not working for you, you could ask the community or if you are certain we cannot assist you can contact moderators directly by filling a ticket through Simon in'get help' section, or by sending them private message directly to Moderator_Team

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

If you don't need your current phone number just call 611 and cancel autopay. Your account will be deactivated in 90 days. 

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Just remove your credit card from your account and when you next renew...don't manually pay. If you don't have enuff Rewards to cover cost of plan renewal...your account is suspended for 89 days. At Day 90...your account is permanently closed.

Of course...if you wish to port cell number to a new network, you need to keep your PM account active in order to port out. Once port is successful...your PM account is closed.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@gauthier_m What kind of problem do you have with account? 

Need Help? Let's chat.