cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I would like to file a complaint

danbutler
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I would like to file a complaint regarding delivery of service.

If PM needs more servers to manage demand on the Self-Serve portal, than they need to do so. As they are a subsidiary of Telus, telus is ultimately responsible.

It Telus is intentionally throttling the access to PM Self-Serve, they need to be reprimanded by CRTC, this is anti competitive behavior.

10 REPLIES 10

Yes @danbutler 

Agreed, somewhat - it's no secret around here that public mobile caters to a certain type of individual with certain types of expectations.

Those looking for high data or unlimited data or countless account options should start their search at first tier services of Bell, Rogers or Telus.

danbutler

If it were that much cheaper I wouldn't complain, If you use more than 5gig per month, It is only marginally less expensive. And to have no options for a larger plan makes it necessary to use Self serve portal at least monthly. I have not visited a slower website since 2003, it seems intentionally slowed, which may be criminal.

@HALIMACS wrote:

@danbutler

I don't dispute your view about the terrible delay with respect to Public Mobile's self-serve online access - it's absolutely horrible.  Considering Public Mobile is completely an on-line based provider, one might hope it would provide customers with typical ease of access.

I would encourage you to pursue this for the benefit of all customers - however with the caveat that if changes might result in incremental increased costs to the rest of us, I would vote to leave things as they are.

EDIT:  

Ya pay for a Cadillac, you expect a Cadillac.

Ya pay for a K-car, well, ya get what ya get.

K-car - LOL

Love this!

I'm sure it is, @kb_mv 

I drove one - they are a nice reliant automobile.

@HALIMACS wrote:

EDIT:  

@HALIMACS I was sure the bar was higher than a K-car!

@danbutler

I don't dispute your view about the terrible delay with respect to Public Mobile's self-serve online access - it's absolutely horrible.  Considering Public Mobile is completely an on-line based provider, one might hope it would provide customers with typical ease of access.

I would encourage you to pursue this for the benefit of all customers - however with the caveat that if changes might result in incremental increased costs to the rest of us, I would vote to leave things as they are.

EDIT:  

danbutler

I am not obligated to, I technically have no contract with telus, but with PM.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Hi @danbutler 

Good luck finding an in-house escalation / complaint process within Public Mobile.   If you do, can you post it here?

Other than the Moderators & PM Staff, whose usernames are sometimes showing under the "Users Online" section near the bottom of the Community pages, I think you'd be hard-pressed to reach a specific person or department within Public Mobile that is dedicated to handling customer complaints.

My advice would be to state your issue, in writing, to the Moderators by clicking here

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@danbutler wrote:

I would like to file a complaint regarding delivery of service.

If PM needs more servers to manage demand on the Self-Serve portal, than they need to do so. As they are a subsidiary of Telus, telus is ultimately responsible.

It Telus is intentionally throttling the access to PM Self-Serve, they need to be reprimanded by CRTC, this is anti competitive behavior.

Before filing any complaint, you should present your suspicions to Telus.

Anonymous
Not applicable

The governing regulating bodies are the CCTS and the CRTC. Good luck.

Need Help? Let's chat.