cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I was a customer and changed providers but want my balance refunded to my other public account

terryyoung38
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was a customer and changed providers but want my balance refunded to my other public account. I cannot get into my account as it is disabled. There was a balance of $30.00

Plz email myself @ mr.+++++++@rogers.com. My old number was 613--+++++++. 

Thank You

Terry

8 REPLIES 8

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Luddite Ralph can be very persuasive

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

@srlawren wrote:

Thank you to whomever edited and merged the two threads!  [EDIT: @Luddite 🙂 ]

Who me? Ralph was nudging me so I had no choice.  RalphRalph

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

terryyoung38

I hope i sent a reply to a moderator. This is so confusing for a newbie like me

Thank you for changing my threads

srlawren

Thank you to whomever edited and merged the two threads!  [EDIT: @Luddite 🙂 ]

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

MEU_21
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I think you are echoing a lot of other's frustrations. It seems streamlined, but it doesn't seem to work very well in "a la carte" mode. I find PM is best if you can pick the perfect plan right from the start so that you don't have to modify or add-on to in the future - otherwise, good luck!

srlawren

@terryyoung38 please see my response on your other thread [EDIT:] immediately above.

srlawren

@terryyoung38 please edit your message and remove your personal info.  This is a public community and everyone (including Google search engine) can read what you posted. 

Public Mobile is a pre-paid carrier and does not provide refunds for cancellation, so I think you are out the $30. If you wish, you could reach out to the @CS_Agent via private message to ask if there is anything can do for you:

You will need to click here to send a private message to the @moderator_team for assistance. They are Public Mobile support employees who can help with your issue.

In your message please include:

• PM account email address
  • PM phone number
  • Detailed explanation

Note: Community Moderators are available from Mon-Thursday 9am to 9pm, and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am to 7:30pm [All times in Toronto/Montreal time zone]. You can message them at any time, and they will respond as soon as possible within those working hours. More information about the community moderators.

terryyoung38

Not totally Public Mobile fault...I was on a trip to Toronto and found out I ran out of data. I put $30.00 to get some LTE...This was on Friday..By Sunday..nothing still..so I changed providers. I went to Virgin and we ported my public account. I still have that balance but Public disabled it. I would like the balance to be transferred to my other public mobile account. 

Having no customer service is frustrating and the main reason I left. If I don't get the balance moved..another  customer will be lost.

Thank you

Terry

Need Help? Let's chat.