cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to know if I can just get the order changed so I can go pick it up at Walmart

morganwiddop187
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

How do I change the oil for it to be going to Walmart instead of me waiting for it in the mail

How do I activate myself so thank you my profile on everything without the SIM card

14 REPLIES 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

@morganwiddop187 wrote:

I could not get the SIM card no nothing today I had to Top-Up card first

Top-up what card?

As Dunkman said, you have to pay for the first month plan. The promo nets you the free SIM along with in-store activation and first month payment. Then afterwards you'll see the credits in your account to give you the second month free.

Sorry that you could not get SIM card today...

I assume that you don't have credit card.  What about VISA debit card?  That would work also....  Do you have cash to pay for payment voucher at Walmart? You will need to pay for first month at Walmart for instore activation....

morganwiddop187

I could not get the SIM card no nothing today I had to Top-Up card first

@morganwiddop187

You will need to pay for 1st month at Walmart.  Cash?  Debit?  Credit card? for 1st month.  Afterwards, you can use this online service to buy payment vouchers for your monthly payment dues....

https://www.recharge.com/en/canada/public-mobile-top-up

@morganwiddop187

First in line   Smiley Happy

Just in case you are new to Public Mobile....  to maximize your credits:

1.  Walmart should give you free SIM card if you activate in store

2.  Choose whichever plan you want.  Within 72 hours, you should receive the same amount as credit for your 2nd month.

3.  Use a friend's public mobile phone number as friend referral during activation of SIM.  $10 credit within 72 hours

4.  Sign up for monthly autopay with credit card.  should receive $2 credit and ongoing monthly $2 credit.  

Any other questions, just ask.....

morganwiddop187

How can I pay for the plan using PayPal and stuff online

morganwiddop187

How do I pay for the plan using PayPal please that's all I have I do not have any other way than the method

morganwiddop187

I am at the mall right now I'm just waiting for wireless to open which opens in 15 minutes

Pound
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Here is a person of efficiency.

morganwiddop187

I am headed to Walmart right now I will message you once I get to Walmart

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Dunkman wrote:

Yes, just for today and extra promo bonus if you sign up in store at Walmart....

Here is the link to the promotion:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/FLASH-SALE-From-September-15-to-16-Get-...

I kinda don't think you can just walk into Walmart and walk out with a free SIM. To get the $0 SIM they have to supply it to you and they have to activate a plan in-store. I wouldn't want any hanging assumptions out there 🙂

Yes, just for today and extra promo bonus if you sign up in store at Walmart....

Here is the link to the promotion:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/FLASH-SALE-From-September-15-to-16-Get-...

morganwiddop187

So I can go into Walmart and get a free SIM card

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@morganwiddop187

Unfortunately, if you ordered online, you cannot change the order.  You will need a SIM card in hand before you can activate an account.  

If you are interested, there is a special promotion today at Walmart for free SIM card, 2nd month plan credit, regular $10 friend credit.  One option is to go instore to get your free SIM card and activate today.  You can use your online SIM card in the future for personal referral or referral for friends, etc.  

Need Help? Let's chat.