cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to change my email address

bvrinda
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have a public mobile connection linked to my credit card but I do not remember the email id that I used to register for self serve. How do I login to the self serve for that phone number? I want to cancel the auto pay. 

4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

@bvrinda : Trying the 611 will require your 4 digit PIN...if you can remember it.

Why are you wanting to cancel autopay? Are you intending to stop using the service? Porting out? Pay using other methods?

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@bvrinda 

Go to your most-used e-mail accounts and search "Public Mobile" in search field.

Look for the activation e-mail or welcome e-mail. 

Another possibility is it's the same e-mail you registered for this Community account?  Check under your Avatar in upper right, under My Settings for that one.

@bvrinda 

You also could try to remove autopay by calling 611 on your phone.  

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Self-Serve/611-IVR-Menu-System/m-p/289352

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@bvrinda wrote:

I have a public mobile connection linked to my credit card but I do not remember the email id that I used to register for self serve. How do I login to the self serve for that phone number? I want to cancel the auto pay. 

@bvrinda 

you need to contact a moderator to help you can do so by clicking the chat bubble at the lower right corner,to avoid going around in circles with Simon say that you want a human to speak to, a ticket will then be generated briefly mention your issue email change email

you should get a response between 2 to 48 hours a reply should show up in your little envelope in the top right corner, you can also  send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here.

Need Help? Let's chat.