cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bvrinda
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I want to change my email address

I have a public mobile connection linked to my credit card but I do not remember the email id that I used to register for self serve. How do I login to the self serve for that phone number? I want to cancel the auto pay. 

RossN
Mayor / Maire

Re: I want to change my email address

@bvrinda wrote:

I have a public mobile connection linked to my credit card but I do not remember the email id that I used to register for self serve. How do I login to the self serve for that phone number? I want to cancel the auto pay. 

@bvrinda 

you need to contact a moderator to help you can do so by clicking the chat bubble at the lower right corner,to avoid going around in circles with Simon say that you want a human to speak to, a ticket will then be generated briefly mention your issue email change email

you should get a response between 2 to 48 hours a reply should show up in your little envelope in the top right corner, you can also  send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here.

Dunkman
Oracle

@bvrinda 

You also could try to remove autopay by calling 611 on your phone.  

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Self-Serve/611-IVR-Menu-System/m-p/289352

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@bvrinda 

Go to your most-used e-mail accounts and search "Public Mobile" in search field.

Look for the activation e-mail or welcome e-mail. 

Another possibility is it's the same e-mail you registered for this Community account?  Check under your Avatar in upper right, under My Settings for that one.

z10user4
Mayor / Maire

@bvrinda : Trying the 611 will require your 4 digit PIN...if you can remember it.

Why are you wanting to cancel autopay? Are you intending to stop using the service? Porting out? Pay using other methods?

Need Help? Let's chat.