cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I've been locked out of my account

nandaqueiroga
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, I can't seem to remember my password and when I typed the answer to my security question it's not working. I don't know how to solve it and I need to put credit on my account.

5 REPLIES 5

@nandaqueiroga wrote:

It says it's wrong

I am not sure what you mean by that.  Anyway, if you go through SIMon (? on lower right corner), you can verify via SMS and be able to get the moderator team to assist with password reset.  The guided process will facilitate documentation of the issue or concern and the required resolution which will be submitted to the moderator team.  Refer to this announcement link for additional details on smartforms and the ticketing system for moderator team interactions.  Refer to the following knowledge base article for additional information on the moderator team.

TheGx
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

You can put credit on your account by buying vouchers at London Drugs or Shoppers Drug Mart etc, and dial 611 or *611 from your Public phone.

@nandaqueiroga wrote:

It says it's wrong

Call 611 from your phone..in main menu press 1 to make a payment with a voucher or credit card.

Open a ticket for Moderators to investigate your self serve account login. They will resolve that. Please allow 24/48 hours for a response once you open a ticket up.Simon.JPG

nandaqueiroga
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

It says it's wrong

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

What happens when you type security answers for forgot password word email? Get an error message or anything?

You call dial 611 from your phone to add money on your account for time being.

Sounds like you will have to open a ticket for Moderators to investigate.

Simon.JPG

Need Help? Let's chat.