cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I recently ported my number from Virgin

alexanderbrant
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Now neither number works. It worked for a couple of days and now it says both numbers are out of service. Please help! I have my account info and both numbers if you need them.

10 REPLIES 10

alexanderbrant

No change

@alexanderbrant wrote:

I don't have the VM simcard any longer. So what is the advice? Wait? Also can PM confirm any of this? Or get me working on some number?

@alexanderbrant  Login into your selfserve account click on Plan and Addons  tab. What does it show as your phone number? Is it the ported number?

Power down your phone remove the sim card wait for a couple of minutes, reinsert the sim card and power up your phone. Is there a change?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@alexanderbrant wrote:

I don't have the VM simcard any longer. So what is the advice? Wait? Also can PM confirm any of this? Or get me working on some number?

@alexanderbrant  - At this point, you will need to wait for a moderator to check on the port.

alexanderbrant

@alexanderbrant wrote:

Yes I set up a working PM number it worked, I ported the Virgin number and then it worked. Now neither the  PM or Virgin number works both say out of service. My plan is paid for and working.

@alexanderbrantOK since the port was initiated it's normal that the PM temp number stopped working. Are you sure the port is 100% complete? If you put your old VM sim card in your phone does it work? If not, then the port is complete and you will have to wait for the moderator to respond. 

Edit: Moderator response ranges from 2 - 48 hours depending on volume. Due to the recent issues who knows, pick a number. Smiley Happy

alexanderbrant

How long does it take for a mod response?

alexanderbrant

Yes I set up a working PM number it worked, I ported the Virgin number and then it worked. Now neither the  PM or Virgin number works both say out of service. My plan is paid for and working.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@alexanderbrant wrote:

Now neither number works. It worked for a couple of days and now it says both numbers are out of service. Please help! I have my account info and both numbers if you need them.

@alexanderbrantWhen you say both numbers what are you referring to? Did you have a temp PM before doing the port from Virgin?

alexanderbrant

Thank you I have messaged him.

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
@alexanderbrant It sounds like an incomplete port, you will need to contact the moderators. You can send them a private message here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
Need Help? Let's chat.