cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I purchased an add on

Joanne1970
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • I purchased more data area 8 o'clock this morning and I still haven't received it may I ask where my add on is
9 REPLIES 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

This has been resolved in another duplicate thread. Maybe this one should be merged.

@Joanne1970 

In the correct order? Add funds (pay) THEN select the plan? Most are used to selecting what they want to buy and then paying for it on the way out of the store. But selecting an item here since everything is “PrePaid” here means that it tossed out your selection since you hadn’t already (previously) added the funds. Then you may have gone to pay which put funds on your account but it is just sitting there waiting for you to use it for something now.

AE_Collector

@Joanne1970 wrote:

Did all that 

@Joanne1970 ,

If the addon is not already consumed and you were charged for it and added it to your account, then check in with the moderators to see what is up?

Private message the moderators here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

OR
Put in a ticket through SIMon Bot (usually faster method to get in contact with the Public Mobile Moderators) by clicking on the bottom, right chat bubble.

Joanne1970

Did all that 

Joanne1970

Yes I did but I still don't have what I paid for duh. 

@esjliv wrote:

AH yeah, what @HALIMACS also said. 🙄

I'll try to go   S  L  O  W  E  R    next time, @esjliv   

HALIMACS_0-1618335774852.jpeg

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Joanne1970 : I gather you didn't see replies in your other thread.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Joanne1970 wrote:
  • I purchased more data area 8 o'clock this morning and I still haven't received it may I ask where my add on is

@Joanne1970 - it is a 2 step process, please see below.

To purchase Add-Ons using your Self-Serve account, follow these steps:

1. Click on ‘Purchase Add- Ons’ on the Overview tab and scroll down to the Add-On calculator.
  2. Click the plus sign (+) to add and the minus sign (-) to remove selected Add-ons.
  3. When you’ve added all your desired Add-Ons, click ‘Buy Add-Ons’ or ‘Make a Payment’ below the calculator:
    • You will see ‘Make a Payment’ instead of ‘Buy Add-Ons’ if there are not enough funds in your account to make the purchase.
    • If you don’t have sufficient funds to purchase the Add-Ons, you will be asked to make a one-time payment equal to the price of the Add-On, less your current available funds. Click ‘Submit’, then ‘Go back’: now the button below the calculator will say ‘Buy Add-Ons’.
  4. Select ‘Confirm my purchase’, and you’re off to the races!

AH yeah, what @HALIMACS also said. 🙄

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Joanne1970 

Purchasing an add-on is a 2-step process:

1. place funds sufficient to purchase add-on
  2. then manually select it from a list

Did you do both?

To purchase Add-Ons using your Self-Serve account, follow these steps:

1. Click on ‘Purchase Add-Ons’ on the Overview tab and scroll down to the Add-On calculator.
  2. Click the plus sign (+) to add and the minus sign (-) to remove selected Add-ons.
  3. When you’ve added all your desired Add-Ons, click ‘Buy Add-Ons’ or ‘Make a Payment’ below the calculator:
    • You will see ‘Make a Payment’ instead of ‘Buy Add-Ons’ if there are not enough funds in your account to make the purchase.
    • If you don’t have sufficient funds to purchase the Add-Ons, you will be asked to make a one-time payment equal to the price of the Add-On, less your current available funds. Click ‘Submit’, then ‘Go back’: now the button below the calculator will say ‘Buy Add-Ons’.
  4. Select ‘Confirm my purchase’, and you’re done.
  5. Some users have found that rebooting device is required afterwards.
Need Help? Let's chat.