cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I payed my bill on April 8. I was charged again today April 23. I don't have service. Why?

lpetre
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I payed my bill on April 8. I was charged again today April 23 for $35 1GB that I already have with my plan and $10.

I don't have service. I can't sent text, check my messages, I can't call my mom on viber.

Why?

note from computergeek541: Please do not post information such your phone number and account number

17 REPLIES 17

patash1429

Did you receive any info...refund or credit??

JohnP
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Yes both Telus Customer service and they then transfered me to Koodo Customer service.

patash1429

Thanks for your quick reply, did you call Koodoo customer service??

JohnP

I just lodged a complaint with Telus, and on the Phone with Koodo now (who apparently is the parent company of Public Mobile). 

patash1429

Hi, I paid my bill on April 7th and it was suspended today, April 23rd. I had to make an early payment this morning. Why did this happen and will I be reimbursed or my next payment date should be June 7th??? Please help!!!

JohnP

I am thinking about Koodo, the swicth from Public Mobile is easy and painless. It is under Telus too. Hmm by the way Public Mobile is under Telus no? If this continues I am calling Telus.

Jordan9191

At the time i didnt k ow for how long it would be an issue and no thy didnt i just went abouts on my way and now again ..but if not fixed soon i will be putting this service to the grave and go with a direct provider such as bell,rogers ect 

Not this 3rd party sacing money b.s..might as well pay the same amount and have a calling center ..i think this is b.s that we dont have a calling center to talk to some one when we have an issue ..i gues its thier way of avoiding people when thy have a system down i dont know .but this is affecting my work 

LittleRed

Same thing here and for alot of others. Second time this month.Also been a long time customer but time to move on. 

LittleRed

JohnP

Why did you have to get a new SIM card for a mistake on their Billing system? Did they reimburse you for it?

This is not proper business practices.

JohnP

Thanks,

I would say Good luck to all of us...it looks like a systemic issue affecting many people. So it is not even something wrong done by the customers.

I hope they fix it soon.

Jordan9191

Same is happening with me right now .

I have sent private msg but no replys 

This is second time its happen to me .last time i had to buy new simcard and re activate it with a new bumber but i cant afford it .hope thy figure the issue soon as i need my service for work

CanadianStoner

@JohnP Good Luck!

JohnP

Same here, I paid on the 1st of April.

But worse even, my service is suspended and I cam here to find out and got locked out my account. I cannot even create Community Messages like you..it is saying not enough priviledges, this is so frustrating.

I sent email to Moderator Team..at least thats eems to work.

But the whole experience is convincing me to finally move on and change Provider. Sorry. This is a very frustrating experience. I have been without service since half  a day and no way to find out why until this message, no way to contact anyone directly swiftly etc... A billing agent would have solved that by now.

This is just not working for me, so sorry, after my service is re-instated and this mess fixed (who knows when), I will be looking for a replacement.

@LindaRose38 wrote:

Did u just ask us long time customers for patience really 

We are customers like you.....anything else we can do here...Smiley Frustrated

LindaRose38

Did u just ask us long time customers for patience really 

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@lpetre wrote:

I payed my bill on April 8. I was charged again today April 23 for $35 1GB that I already have with my plan and $10.

I don't have service. I can't sent text, check my messages, I can't call my mom on viber.

Why?

NO personal information...click on the 3 dots in your message to change that..

There is a problem with some accounts today...write a message to the moderator here.....https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437. and patience...

Need Help? Let's chat.