cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I never registed my phone with an account and lost my SIM card

meels
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there, I signed up with Public mobile in a London drugs in November but must've forgotten to verify my phone number with an account online. I lost my SIM card and I am unable to get into my account. My credit card is still attached to my old SIM and I have no way to cancel/transfer it to a new one. Please help me get into my account to cancel or transfer it. My old number was xxxxx

edit by mimmo

3 REPLIES 3

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@sunflowershine   setting up an account after retail activation requires the person to have their phone with them and active.  so that will not work.  they need to contact the moderatos as previously sugested.

@meels   try calling 1-855 4public  follow the prompts,  you might be able to disable autopay if you know your pin

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@meels May be you have never set up in "My Account". So you can try to set it up now. If you have problem to do so, you should contact the Moderator by sending a private message to "Moderator_Team".  

You can remove your credit card information by calling *611 in the future. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@meels wrote:

Hi there, I signed up with Public mobile in a London drugs in November but must've forgotten to verify my phone number with an account online. I lost my SIM card and I am unable to get into my account. My credit card is still attached to my old SIM and I have no way to cancel/transfer it to a new one. Please help me get into my account to cancel or transfer it. My old number was xxxx

Your credit card is attached to your account not the SIM. So too is the SIM attached to your account.

You'll need to go through the ? bubble in the lower right to contact the moderator team to get things reset.

edit by mimmo removed personal info from quote.

Need Help? Let's chat.