Did you mean: 

I need to get my phone change

Monicamitch1017
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

10 REPLIES 10

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@Monicamitch1017  are you able to give us more information.  Are you looking for a new phone or a new phone number?

@Monicamitch1017 there's been plenty of speculative responses so far from people assuming one way or the other, but this question from @ShawnC13 is pretty important.  Could you please clarify exactly what it is you need help with?

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Kim1971kim
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Buy a different phonr

Lorena_E
Customer Support Agent

Hello, @Monicamitch1017

Lorena from Public Mobile here. Regarding your need, you can check with SIMon, maybe he can help you with this, by clicking on this link ---> SIMon <---

If you need any other help, we are waiting a private message from you and we would be glad to help you!

Take care,

Lorena

Public Mobile Moderator

@stephyloo wrote:

You can also unlock the phone by purchasing an unlock code for $30

Where's the $30 price coming from?Carriers do it for free as mentioned, and unlocks from third parties can be any price.

88cranston
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@stephyloo wrote:

Unlocking is free as mandated by the CTRC. 

stephyloo
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Your present phone may be broken or not compatible with PM. You can purchase an unlocked phone at Staples, Best Buy, Walmart, The Source, etc. They do advertise sales on unlocked phones.

yanzhiqiang
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

buy a unlocked phone and put the sim card in, if you want to keep all your settings, apps and notes, there are apps to copy to your new phone.

lukevader
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Login to your account:

View my usage:

Change phone number.

Or change phone, go to kijiji?

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Monicamitch1017  are you able to give us more information.  Are you looking for a new phone or a new phone number?

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.