cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need to change my phone over for corporate use

andrewgdewar
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Can a mod get back to me on this. 

Stil can't believe I have to use a public forum for assistance with private matters.

5 REPLIES 5

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

@andrewgdewar wrote:

Stil can't believe I have to use a public forum for assistance with private matters.

You don't. Private message the moderators at Moderator_Team. But, you haven't said what you are trying to do...Port out to another carrier? If so, you do that through the new carrier.

AE_Collector

@andrewgdewar Your corporate arrangement is with you and your employer. If you have a corporate credit card, just ask your employer and switch it in self serve.

If the org. needs a receipt, you'll have to request it each month from @CS_Agent . They can send it by email or by snailmail, but it takes time.

To contact a moderator, create a support ticket:
Explain your issue to SIMON, seen below:
simon.PNG
Use as few words as possible to allow the BOT to understand (e.g. no service, can't send texts, can't call out or no data).
Answer Simon's questions until you get here:

Spoiler
supportticket.png
@CS_Agent will respond to your concern through the community's private messaging system, usually within 48 hours.
Watch for this indicator of a private message from a moderator.
privatemsg.png

Alternatively, you may send a private message to moderator through the following link :
Contact @Moderator_Team
About @Moderator_Team
Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday: 8AM- 12AM EST; Saturday & Sunday: 8AM-10PM EST

wetcoaster
Mayor / Maire

@andrewgdewar wrote:

Consensus is that Public Mobile is not a good choice for situations when 24/7 connection needs to be guaranteed (business line, your job depends on it, critical health issues etc). You should look to a second or first tier provider who will have 24/7 live phone support, which of course comes with the according price tag.

If you are porting out to another provider, your Public Mobile account needs to be active at the time of port-out. Your account will be deactivated in the moment of successful port so gather all necessary information from your account and delete your credit card information on file before initiating the port.

In terms of using the community for help - this is Public Mobile's business model, they are really upfront with it - nobody forced you to sign up here.

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@andrewgdewar wrote:

Moderarors don't read many messages in the forum. You would have to click the question mark an open a ticket.

Are you trying to change your phone number or port one in?

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@andrewgdewar What do you mean by this? Personal or corporate, an account must be attached to a person. They cannot separate your account for corporate use. 

Need Help? Let's chat.