Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need my account #

omarmalik90
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

6 REPLIES 6

@Alyssa42 wrote:

Thank you so much!!!  Super speedy. 

I'm not sure who you're replying to, but this is a rather old thread and I don't see any record of you being previously involved in this dicussion. Are you and omarmalik90 the same person and you decided to change your username? 

Alyssa42

Thank you so much!!!  Super speedy. 

Please click 3 dots on right of your post and edit your personal information (phone number) as everyone can see it.

You will have to contact the moderators to look into. See pic below on how to reach them.

Simon.JPG

omarmalik90

I have my account from a long time ago and don’t have my welcome email. I also am u able to sign into my self serve as my account says it’s already registered with another email address which I have no idea and I don’t have a PIN number either! I’ve been going in circles and unable to get an account number. Please provide me with an account number.m. This is extremely frustrating and before I take the next step to go to the CRTC. I would like to get my account #.

@omarmalik90 

In additional to your account number being listed in your self-serve account, it is also contained within the welcome e-mail message from when you activated your Public Mobile service.

Out curiosity, are you planning on porting out your phone number?  Is there something about the servcie that you haven't been happy within?

GR
Mayor / Maire

@omarmalik90  log in to your self serve account and its on the top right hand corner 

Need Help? Let's chat.