cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need help.

russ1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have tried to send a ticket to moderator. Log in process wont allow me. Cant recieved a text to verify and answer all the questions and  still wont go.

6 REPLIES 6

@russ1  I can relate to your frustration with simple Simon. I find a private message just as effective...the difference being you have to verify you are the account holder to the moderator. Generally that means supplying your email, ph#, pin # and you will often be asked one of the following: security question and answer, d.o.b., address, full name on account and/or last payment, type or amount. It is wise to record these and put them somewhere safe for future use if you forget one of them. I usually include the first 3 and name in my first message to avoid the extra messages

back and forth confirming verification.

Tman

Have you tried creating a new account? 

russ1

Thanks. I've done all of that. When I submit verify on ticket it says I have wrong username for log in. When i use cant verify i can fill in all fields and doest give me a chance to submit.

I have sent a PM for admin to contact me. Sure I will getnot straight in a day or 2. 

Will be last month with public mobile.

Kinda a joke.

Thanks again for the advice tho

s_shard

After you activate you will receive a 4 digit pin.  This is not your self-serve password and you still need to create an account if you haven’t done so.  Click Create Account on the self-serve login page.  Enter your pin to start creating your account.   You then need to create your own unique password to login at the login page.  If you already created an account and made a password, try clicking Forgot Password to reset your password.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@russ1 

The tirck to get SIMon to show you the submit ticket button is keep asking SIMon to "contact human"  for one or more times. SIMon will eventually show you the "Submit a ticket" button. Click on submit button to get the create ticket screen.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@russ1 

If you are having difficulties with Simon ticketing process, you can private message moderator directly. (might take a bit more time)

Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.