cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need help to access my account already a year waiting

beata
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am trying to refer people and so far never have access to my account to find out my reference number. please help!

now it said I am locked out of my account after first try to log in

5 REPLIES 5

beata
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you!!

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@beata 

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@beata try and create a self serve account

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/

otherwise contact customer support mods

shep22
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@beata wrote:

I am trying to refer people and so far never have access to my account to find out my reference number. please help!

now it said I am locked out of my account after first try to log in

@beata hi if your forget password doesn't work contact the moderators ask Simon the robot  here to speak to a human this will help to generate a ticket mention password reset  check envelope top right for a response they usually reply between 2-48 hours

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Try the forgot password link.  Also try using a different browser and incognito mode.  Also clear your cache and cookies then reboot.

Need Help? Let's chat.