cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need assistance from a moderator

codysmith2018
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I messaged the moderator team twice with no response. I need help getting into my account and my monthly plan expires tomorrow. I want to change my current plan to a cheaper one since I dont use much data. I reset my password numerous times with the same email address I signed up with. This really sucks public mobile!!!!

22 REPLIES 22

GoFiji
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Curious why this password reset thing is so difficult?

i did the online thing with my secret question and no email. So I opened a ticket, after which a ton of emails came through, but none worked.

checked my Private messages here and they are asking what plan I am on.... but I already gave them my PIN and other info through a ticket.

Why have the password reset link if does nothing 🤷🏾‍♂️.

Willy3

I have the same issue. I need assistance from a moderator urgently @CS_Agent

Ruby2

I sent a number  of emails with no reply I need help ASAP I forgot got my password and security question reset and my phone is cut off yesterday my bill was due today. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@JaysonBuysse wrote:

Bought voucher filled up can’t get modular can modular just do it for me they were great past been doing this months with out problem why now

@JaysonBuysse

Pick a thread and wait for replies!

This is a low budget, hands-on, self-serve kinda place.

Please post a screenshot of your self-serve overview page so that we can see what you have going on. Blank out your personal information.

JaysonBuysse

Bought voucher filled up can’t get modular can modular just do it for me they were great past been doing this months with out problem why now

Anonymous
Not applicable

@CurtisD64 wrote:

So sad I had to scroll down through the list of replies this far to obtain the address to the moderator team on a thread with a title of "I need assistance from a moderator".  And even worse that it wasn't a moderator that posted the link.

My thanks to @ShawnC13 for your help.

As with Carld123 above...the wait times for the mods is so bad that no one would *want* to suggest going there right off the bat.

Many customer questions can be explained by participants in the community. Until they can't. For a new customer (or someone that has no problems for a while and suddenly needs help) to come in with their first post and say "how do I contact the moderators?" only to find that their question can be answered...why not?

Carld123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@CurtisD64 wrote:

So sad I had to scroll down through the list of replies this far to obtain the address to the moderator team on a thread with a title of "I need assistance from a moderator".  And even worse that it wasn't a moderator that posted the link.

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@K-VON wrote:

this is all a bait and switch company. Should be getting some fraud reports pretty soon.

This is not a bait and switch company, I am coming up two years here and there are MANY that have been here much longer.  There are issues for some but many (the majority) have no issues at all with the service

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@K-VON wrote:

this is all a bait and switch company. Should be getting some fraud reports pretty soon.

This is not a bait and switch company, I am coming up two years here and there are MANY that have been here much longer.  There are issues for some but many (the majority) have no issues at all with the service

@CurtisD64

Glad you found the link....threads go in many directions once started..suggestions are always made first to try and solve the issues here..before contacting the mod team...if you havent noticed it..there is a section called the knowledge base...all info is there..much easier than searching all threads for one particular thing..

CurtisD64

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@K-VON wrote:

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@K-VON wrote:

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@JaysonBuysseit is best to remove your personal info from your post.

worst case you can buy a voucher from recharge.com and renew your current plan via 611.  and just future date a plan change once you get your password reset.

cin7
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@JaysonBuysse

Have you tried to reset your password by clicking on the "Forgot Your Password" link on this website?

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/

JaysonBuysse

I need to reset my email password for my self serve account my plan expired need new one thank you Jaysonbuysse 7783480116

cappaj

@annie1 wrote:

I am lock out of my account  and need help forgot  password  please help 

Send a private message to Moderator_Team - make sure you include your name, phone number, account number and PIN in your initial message so they can help you as quick as possible. But note it may be a day or two before you hear a reply - just make sure you don't message them again or it'll push your request to the bottom of the queue.

annie1

I am lock out of my account  and need help forgot  password  please help 

Orz
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Thanks to the Community I become aware of the longer than usual mod team response time. To avoid headaches come renewal time now I manually top up the account to have 1 month's fee midway into the cycle. So if I have CC problems I still have 2 weeks to fix or to contact the mods.

I am managing the payments for the 2 lines my parents are using. I can't imagine the nagging I will get if their service were stopped lol...

@K-VON wrote:

What do you mean by bait and switch?  I will say this much, even on a great day, the response time for moderator team intervention may not match a fully staffed call center.  Recently there have been a string of bad luck with site maintenance issues right when a number of promos were in the go.  We are seeing this in the form of extended wait times for moderator support.  You know the old saying about the sweetness of low price.  You must have come for that.  Gotta calibrate the expectations.  For those of us who have done that, we are pretty happy.  

There is delay to respond to support issue by moderator, because there is promotion going on recently.  Other than wait, nothing will happen unfortunately.

@K-VON wrote:

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

bkung89

dang it, that sucks. I messaged them yesterday about my account being suspended even though i have enough funds in my balance and it has been about 24 hrs now and the problem is still unresolved, i am still without a working phone number 😞 

K-VON

sophitechnicusñ
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

For different requirements, it's the same? It's strange .... 

"b) every time you send them a new message, it resets your place in queue to the bottom."

REP

Lately, nothing has been working on Public Mobile. Its been 6 days now I have had NO SERVICE, it took the Mods 3 days to get back to me, only to tell me that its going to take another 72 hours to fix the problem. The problem being the auto renewal doesn't work. So I hope you have better luck!!

cappaj

@codysmith2018 wrote:

I messaged the moderator team twice with no response. I need help getting into my account and my monthly plan expires tomorrow. I want to change my current plan to a cheaper one since I dont use much data. I reset my password numerous times with the same email address I signed up with. This really sucks public mobile!!!!

I can't help you much, but just wanted to mention a) official reponse time from the Mods can be "up to 48 hours" - usually they're quicker than that, but have been hovering around 24 hours lately; and b) every time you send them a new message, it resets your place in queue to the bottom.

Other than that, the best I can say is you'll have to wait for a reply from the mods to help you reset your password (as you've noticed, the password reset function doesn't work).

Need Help? Let's chat.