cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I need assistance from a moderator

I messaged the moderator team twice with no response. I need help getting into my account and my monthly plan expires tomorrow. I want to change my current plan to a cheaper one since I dont use much data. I reset my password numerous times with the same email address I signed up with. This really sucks public mobile!!!!

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: I need assistance from a moderator

@codysmith2018 wrote:

I messaged the moderator team twice with no response. I need help getting into my account and my monthly plan expires tomorrow. I want to change my current plan to a cheaper one since I dont use much data. I reset my password numerous times with the same email address I signed up with. This really sucks public mobile!!!!

I can't help you much, but just wanted to mention a) official reponse time from the Mods can be "up to 48 hours" - usually they're quicker than that, but have been hovering around 24 hours lately; and b) every time you send them a new message, it resets your place in queue to the bottom.

Other than that, the best I can say is you'll have to wait for a reply from the mods to help you reset your password (as you've noticed, the password reset function doesn't work).

REP
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Lately, nothing has been working on Public Mobile. Its been 6 days now I have had NO SERVICE, it took the Mods 3 days to get back to me, only to tell me that its going to take another 72 hours to fix the problem. The problem being the auto renewal doesn't work. So I hope you have better luck!!

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

For different requirements, it's the same? It's strange .... 

"b) every time you send them a new message, it resets your place in queue to the bottom."

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

this is all a bait and switch company. Should be getting some fraud reports pretty soon.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

dang it, that sucks. I messaged them yesterday about my account being suspended even though i have enough funds in my balance and it has been about 24 hrs now and the problem is still unresolved, i am still without a working phone number Smiley Sad 

Oracle

@K-VON wrote:

this is all a bait and switch company. Should be getting some fraud reports pretty soon.

This is not a bait and switch company, I am coming up two years here and there are MANY that have been here much longer.  There are issues for some but many (the majority) have no issues at all with the service

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

There is delay to respond to support issue by moderator, because there is promotion going on recently.  Other than wait, nothing will happen unfortunately.

Oracle

@K-VON wrote:

What do you mean by bait and switch?  I will say this much, even on a great day, the response time for moderator team intervention may not match a fully staffed call center.  Recently there have been a string of bad luck with site maintenance issues right when a number of promos were in the go.  We are seeing this in the form of extended wait times for moderator support.  You know the old saying about the sweetness of low price.  You must have come for that.  Gotta calibrate the expectations.  For those of us who have done that, we are pretty happy.  

Orz
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Thanks to the Community I become aware of the longer than usual mod team response time. To avoid headaches come renewal time now I manually top up the account to have 1 month's fee midway into the cycle. So if I have CC problems I still have 2 weeks to fix or to contact the mods.

I am managing the payments for the 2 lines my parents are using. I can't imagine the nagging I will get if their service were stopped lol...