cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I need a PUK number to unlock my SIM

Hey @computergeek541,

No, it`s not the case yet Smiley Happy Thanks for the intervention!

Have a great weekend,

Oana Smiley Happy

@Roxy1 If you phone is asking fo the SIM Network Unlock PUK, that means that your phone is locked to a different carrier.  Moderators would not be able to help you if that it is the message that your phone is displaying.

If your phone is asking for the secuirty code of your sim card, that tyype of PUK is only prompted for if the PIN is entered mulitple times incorrectly.  Moderators can help you with this.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have the PUK number. Where do I enter it?

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Tags (1)
GR
Mayor / Maire

@Moderator_Team   he's back! 

Mayor / Maire

@Roxy1 

Your phone should be asking for it.  Maybe reboot your phone again?  Or re-insert SIM card.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Plz get me my account no.

Mayor / Maire

If you can log into My Account...you'll find the acct number there. If not, you'll have to contact a moderator. Click on the ? in lower right side of screen to start process of contacting them.

PS...if you still have your "Welcome to Public Mobile" email...it should be there.

Highlighted
Oracle

@Lowufo wrote:

To turn on e-mail notifications for private messages, from the community home page, go to My Settings -> Preferences -> Private Messenger.
There will be a checkbox next to "Receive email notifications for new private messages" which you can toggle on or off. Remember to click "save" after changing the setting.

FYI: I discovered, to my chagrin, that for this functionality, the item "Don't send me any community emails" under Personal >> Email must be blank. 

>>> ALERT: I AM NOT A MODERATOR. JE NE SUIS PAS MODERATEUR.