Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need a 4 digit pin reset please. How?

Bellnot1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

8 REPLIES 8

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

Did you try contacting Samsung online? http://www.samsung.com/ca/info/contactus.html?CID=AFL-hq-mul-0813-11000170.

They have been able to get people working quite quickly at times.

Sherrilynn01
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

So, I still have yet to get any reply to my emails. I am at my witts end with Public Mobile and will be cancelling my "service" and going to a more reliable provider. 

Sherrilynn01

Sorry, it's a Samsung galaxy7

Sherrilynn01

I have contacted my previous provider and was given a number which didn't work. I was told that my new provider has to give me a p.u.k number since the passcode (that I didn't know I needed) for the SIM card was wrong and now I need a p.u.k.Number.

@Sherrilynn01Are you looking for a PIN? What kind of a phone is it? Could it be the network unlock PIN you need? If so, you would need to contact your previous provider to unlock.

My experience with moderators is if you ask them and they don't reply for a long time, there is a good chance that there is nothing wrong with your account or anything they can do on their end.

Sherrilynn01

I have the same problem; I signed up with pm onAugust230th and my phone still isn't up and running. I have submitted tickets and sent emails and still no reply on either. Not impressed!

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@Bellnot1For that you will need to click on the ? mark and type in your problem and then submit your ticket.. SIMon will prefill some of your details and get a moderators to contact you expect to hear from them in 48 hours.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Contact moderators to resolve your issue. See picture below on how to reach them.

Simon.JPG

Need Help? Let's chat.