cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm

cros1378
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am trying to change my phone number and it keeps giving me phone number change failed. This is my first month, Do I have to wait until after my 1st billing cysle? Or???

5 REPLIES 5

fdrcamb519
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@cros1378 

Welcome to Public Mobile, All the best changing your number, it will work out.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@cros1378 wrote:

I am trying to change my phone number and it keeps giving me phone number change failed. This is my first month, Do I have to wait until after my 1st billing cysle? Or???

When you signed up did you take a number from here or did you transfer your number in from elsewhere? Or did you transfer in not long after you signed up?

So you're going in to change number and then selecting your province/city and then selecting one of the offered numbers and then clicking submit...is this where you get that message?

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@cros1378 

You can only change your number once every 30 days. That could mean your first 30 days you may not be able to change your number. 

have a great night!

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

You can change once every 30 days.

@cros1378 wrote:

Your phone number can only be changed once every 30 days. Have you made a recent phone number change?

Need Help? Let's chat.