cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm locked out of my self serve account

KJ1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I tried resetting the password but my answer to the security question was rejected until I was locked out. Can a moderator please reset my password?

2 REPLIES 2

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@KJ1  if you are simply trying to pay you could call 611 and pay through there with a voucher (buy online via recharge.com) or if you have a credit card on file.

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@KJ1 wrote:

I tried resetting the password but my answer to the security question was rejected until I was locked out. Can a moderator please reset my password?

You need to contact the moderator team Click this to send the moderator team a message and include your name, account number and phone number, pin number, date of birth, mailing address and they will get back to you asoon as they can between Monday-Friday 9am-9pm (EDT) and Satuday-Sunday 9AM-7:30PM (EDT)

Why is the Self-Serve password reset functionality not working?

There is a known issue that some Community members are unable to reset their password without the help of our Moderator Team.  

What do I do if I‘m unable to reset my password?

In order to fix this problem, please contact a moderator. From there, they’ll be able to reset the password. Note that you will need to have a Community account in order to do this. Don’t have a Community account yet? Click here.

There are couple of ways you can contact our Community Moderators:

1. Private Messaging: You can do this by searching for our unique Community Moderator’s profile avatar then, on the right-side of their profile, click on “Send this user a private message”
  1. Tagging: @If you would like a Moderator to weigh-in on a discussion, simply tag the moderator account in the post you created i.e. @ModeratorTeam

In the meantime, if you need to renew or purchase your plan/add-on very quickly so that your plan does not expire, you can submit a payment through the Automated Service IVR (More information, please see the How Can I Pay For My Service? article).

Need Help? Let's chat.