cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm locked out of my account and i'm across the border without roaming -- help

brandon240
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Please somone help me reset my password!

7 REPLIES 7

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi @brandon240,

We've just responded to your PM. Please check your inbox.

Cheers,

Syed

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

i didnt reliase you had tried that and that it did not work. I feel like a magician whos trick just failed.  The only option unfortunatly is to wait for a mod i guess, or do the endless starbucks search for wifi. 

brandon240

Hey @mimmo I tried that but it says there was an issue every time and can't process the add-on.  I can add money into the account but it won't let me add the roaming option. It says "it appears you're having difficulties" and kicks me off.  Very frustrating.

mimmo

@brandon240 @If you have a credit card linked and know your pin you could dial1-855-4PUBLIC and purchase addonds from there 

brandon240

Thanks for these replies, folks.  No response from mods yet but i've been able to get by on wifi so far, however not ideal.  Not here long enough to justify a new SIM but will definitely keep that in mind.

popping

@brandon240

How long you will be in USA?

The current moderator team response time is about 2 -3 days if not longer.  It may be easier to get a local SIM card at Best Buy or Walmart.  If you need Google map on the go, you can download the local map while using hotel WiFi and use your Google Map offline.  For travel, our family uses WhatsApp for message/voice/vidoe calls using WiFi.  

Anonymous
Not applicable

@brandon240 wrote:

Please somone help me reset my password!

Where is everybody?

You'll need to send a private message to the mods here and include your phone number and PIN.
Forget your PIN? Then you'll need 3 of either of these pieces of information you used when you signed up: full address, birthdate, last 4 digits of CC you might have used, email address on the account, alternative phone number you might've entered when you signed up. Or, in addition, either of these to get to 3: last payment amount and date, last add-on bought and date.
Then hopefully they will get back to you as soon as they can between M-F 9-9 (ET) and Sat-Sun 9-7:30 (ET).

Need Help? Let's chat.