Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I lost my telephone

Stacee
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Good morning,

I lost my telephone what can I do

2 REPLIES 2

Although this won't help you locate your phone,  you can also have the IMEI of your lost phone blacklisted so that no one else can ever use that phone on a new cell phone service. 

Unless you left your phone at the place or vehicle belonging to someone who you personally know, I would say that the odds of you getting your phone back are very slim.  If it is a smartphone that you lost, in addition the the abillity that modern phones have to locate its location, you may also wish to consider remotely wiping/erasing the contents of the device (if that can be done for your phone model). 

There is a small possiblity that someone could find your phone on the sidewalk or in a parking lot and try to call a couple of phone numbers of people whom you know to try to return it to you.  Good luck.

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@Stacee Sorry you are getting a late response and that you've lost your phone. The French forum has far fewer participants than the English. I have moved your post there for better visibilty.

In this situation, login to your account and suspend services under Lost/Stolen Phone under Plan & Add-ons. That will prevent anyone using your cell service. Then you need to get a new unlocked/Telus/Koodo phone and PM SIM card (online here or find a WOW Mobile kiosk). When you have the new SIM, login again to your account and enter the new SIM under Change SIM Card. 

Remember that suspending service DOES NOT postpone your next payment date.

Both Android and Apple phone do have "Find My Phone"  apps that may help you recover the phone.

Good luck. Please ask anything else you need.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.