cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I lost my phone

Largojo
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi guys i have a question i couldn't find my phone yet and im gonna suspend the line until i find it, the question is, i have to pay for the monthly plan that is going to start tomorrow or as soon as i suspend it i dont need to worry about the payments until i reactivate it. Thanks for the help. 

3 REPLIES 3

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Largojo report your phone lost /stolen from within your self service / my account . This will immediately halt service and payment on your plan. You then have 90 days to reactivate it or it will be lost forever. Also contact the moderators to blacklist your phone.

This gives you the opportunity to get a new SIM and phone. Once you have that go into your self service account, change the Sims, take it of lost/ stolen, Manually apply one time payment  and use the reactivate account option.  Insert the SIM into the replacement phone, turn it on, and you are good to go.

@Largojo wrote:

Hi guys i have a question i couldn't find my phone yet and im gonna suspend the line until i find it, the question is, i have to pay for the monthly plan that is going to start tomorrow or as soon as i suspend it i dont need to worry about the payments until i reactivate it. Thanks for the help. 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You won't be charged.

If your Phone is lost or stolen, you can Suspend your service if you’d like to prevent any calls or messages from being sent or received. Doing so will not keep your plan from expiring; however, it will ensure that your credit card is not charged at your next renewal date if you’re on AutoPay.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Largojo wrote:

Yes. Suspending it will not let it renew when the term is up. When you get going again you'll have a new term start date.

Need Help? Let's chat.