Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I lost my phone and needs a replacement sim

nerialli
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

12 REPLIES 12

@nerialli wrote:

I used my account a long time ago. Is there a customer service number I can contact after I buy a new sim? 

No customer service number at PM, you'll need to contact Moderator_Team via ? bubble mark bottom right of the screen and submit a ticket.

@nerialli hi if it has been more then 90 days you will need a new account with a new email good luck!!

Stay Safe!

nerialli

I used my account a long time ago. Is there a customer service number I can contact after I buy a new sim? 

@GinYVR wrote:

@nerialliWhen did you last use your SIM with your account? you said you had an account do you mean you don't currently have one? If it had been more than 90 days then the account is gone and all credits that might be on it will be forfeited. If that's the case you have to start with a different email and get a new phone number.

@nerialli was your phone still active (in service) when you lost it?

If you did not have a plan with PM for more than 89 days, then your old phone number is gone and you will need to signup as a new customer.

@nerialliWhen did you last use your SIM with your account? you said you had an account do you mean you don't currently have one? If it had been more than 90 days then the account is gone and all credits that might be on it will be forfeited. If that's the case you have to start with a different email and get a new phone number.

@nerialli wrote:

I can purchase the sim at Walmart but im not sure about the self serve, I had an account a few years ago but don't remember the details. 

If you know the email, try https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/forgot-password/

If you don't know the email, you'll need to contact Moderator team. Click on the green Question Mark (at bottom right) to get started.

@Triguy wrote:

When you setup a new account/phone# then you would need a different email address for the self serve account.

I believe OP just wants to replace SIM and phone, but actually keep his PM account and phone number.

When you setup a new account/phone# then you would need a different email address for the self serve account.

nerialli

I can purchase the sim at Walmart but im not sure about the self serve, I had an account a few years ago but don't remember the details. 

GR
Mayor / Maire

@nerialli  is there a Walmart or London drugs or wow mobile shop around you that you can go get a Sim card?   If so  after getting a Sim card just log in your self serve account and click on change Sim and enter the new Sim card number

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

Order a SIM card online or buy one at a local store

Click on point #2 to get started: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-started

Meanwhile if you haven't already done so, you should logon Self Serve to report your phone as lost/stolen.

Once you have your new phone and SIM card, log back to report as found and change/update your SIM number.

Need Help? Let's chat.