cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I just really need to cancel everything

Djirk
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

List of problems:
Service didn't even work, sought a refund but only got troubleshooting tips. I eventually got a mod to message me, but when I press "reply" it just loads infinitely, both on mobile and PC.
Login was screwing up so I couldn't even sign in to cancel anything.
Now I'm getting a "ForgotPassword/LoginUnsuccessfulUser_LoginDisabled" when I finally just tried to reset my password (The error still appears on different browsers, and in incognito mode)
I'm worried I'm going to be penalized for unpaid bills that I don't want and can't cancel.

I just don't want to deal with this anymore, I don't want feedback on how to get my plan to work. I want to cancel everything on my account, and I want a refund. That's all.

5 REPLIES 5

Djirk

Thank you, this alleviates a lot of the stress of this situation. Thanks for the assistance

@Djirk wrote:

They won't send my unused plan to collections and tank my credit score?
I already have a new sim card from a different provider, so honestly this solution would make a lot of sense I'm just still worried I'll end up screwed.

EDIT: I'll already feel screwed that I paid for a plan that I never used because it never worked and my chances of getting a refund are looking grim

You can try for a refund...but don't be disappointed if your request is denied. Click on the ? in lower right side of screen. Type "payment problem" and you'll eventually see "Contact moderators"...send them a request for a refund.

No credit problems here. At worst, the new plan you got will just expire at 30 days...90 days after that the number and account close for good.

Lar
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Djirk  IF  your PM account is still in good standing for now and as you mention you have a new SIM from another provider I'd suggest you port your number over now. Once your PM account goes unpaid as suggested above (good suggestion) then you can not port your number over. Once the new provider ports your number over, your PM account will automatically be closed without you doing anything. 

"I'm worried I'm going to be penalized for unpaid bills that I don't want and can't cancel."

No need to worry about unpaid bills, PM is prepaid, once you stop paying, they stop giving your service.  There will be no bill collectors after you.  Cheers

Djirk

They won't send my unused plan to collections and tank my credit score?
I already have a new sim card from a different provider, so honestly this solution would make a lot of sense I'm just still worried I'll end up screwed.

EDIT: I'll already feel screwed that I paid for a plan that I never used because it never worked and my chances of getting a refund are looking grim

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Djirk wrote:

List of problems:
Service didn't even work, sought a refund but only got troubleshooting tips. I eventually got a mod to message me, but when I press "reply" it just loads infinitely, both on mobile and PC.
Login was screwing up so I couldn't even sign in to cancel anything.
Now I'm getting a "ForgotPassword/LoginUnsuccessfulUser_LoginDisabled" when I finally just tried to reset my password (The error still appears on different browsers, and in incognito mode)
I'm worried I'm going to be penalized for unpaid bills that I don't want and can't cancel.

I just don't want to deal with this anymore, I don't want feedback on how to get my plan to work. I want to cancel everything on my account, and I want a refund. That's all.

Take your credit card off of Autopay and remove cc info. Your plan will go away 90 days after latest renewal expires. No further costs.

If you didn't pay with credit card, just don't make another payment.

Need Help? Let's chat.