cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have made a payment and my account is not updating

VickiZ
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi. I have made a payment in my account, but my plan is not updating... Please help. This is the only phone that I have.

Vicki

15 REPLIES 15

@AdrianJoseph 

@VickiZ 

@slash407 

Since PM is prepaid service, I strongly suggest to set up auto pay! 

AdrianJoseph

Is there anyone at Public Mobile who is even looking into this? It is impossbile to function like this. 

AdrianJoseph

My phone does not work as well...very frustrating

@Brian007 @VickiZ 

Two tricks to use to re-start plan or reset SIM card:

1.  Report your phone lost/stolen

2.  Manually load $1 to your account

Seems to solve several account issues.  If does not work, may need to contact moderator, but wait times are 1-2 days.  

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/SOLUTION-My-plan-has-enough-f...

@Brian007Putting money into your account doesn't automatically renew your plan. Does your plan say Active, Suspended, or Expired? Are you on a plan with limited calls or texts? When was your last renewal date?

Brian007
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I made a payment two days ago and it is telling me my account does not include calls or text.

@Brian007 Is today your renewal date? Does your phone still work?
If your plan is supposed to renew today and your phone is still working it is normal for your account to say expired/suspended.

Brian007
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have made a payment and my account is not updating

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@VickiZ Why don't you set up auto pay? Its a convenient way to keep your phone always working and get $2 dollars credit every month.

@VickiZ When did you put money into the account? Was it after your phone stopped working?
Was your renewal date yesterday? The system was down for a while last night, that might be why it didn't renew properly.

VickiZ

Yes, I did try that feature as well. I will try adding the dollar. Thank you very much.

@VickiZIf there is a link at the top to Reactivate your plan, click that. If not try adding $1 into your account.

VickiZ

I appreciate your response by the way.

VickiZ

It is not working. Usually, within the next few moments, my account would be active. I have never had to wait the following day. This is my only phone.

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
@VickiZ Putting money into your account just makes it available for a plan renewal. As long as your phone keeps working everything is fine, ignore the account status saying expired/suspend, it's normal. Sometime today the renewal payment will be processed and your account should show Active by tomorrow.
Need Help? Let's chat.