cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have 2 number want to cancel but the SIM card is lost.

XIAOMINGCHEN
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i want to cancel these number but the SIM card is lost and it didnt register online account yet.how can I do now?

4 REPLIES 4

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@geopublic wrote:

@XIAOMINGCHEN  You can't. You lost both sim cards? Did you setup AP? If no, then do nothing they will deactivate after 90 days.

@geopublic "AP" isn't an obvious acronym; you might want to type the extra 5 characters (6 if you include a space) and type AutoPay so it's clearer.  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@XIAOMINGCHEN wrote:

i want to cancel these number but the SIM card is lost and it didnt register online account yet.how can I do now?

Cancel number or cancel sim so other people don't use? If wanting to report sim lost, need to contact mods. If wanting to cancel phone number, you can ignore it it you don't have Autopay. It will cancel itself when you don't pay.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@XIAOMINGCHEN wrote:

@XIAOMINGCHEN  You can't. You lost both sim cards? Did you setup AP? If no, then do nothing they will deactivate after 90 days.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@XIAOMINGCHEN wrote:

@XIAOMINGCHEN unfortunately, you will need to reach out to the moderator team for help in this case.  Please send them a private message in the community.  Learn how to do that here:  How to Get Help

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Need Help? Let's chat.