Did you mean: 

I forgot username and password

Ijeoma1965
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I need to know my account number

6 REPLIES 6

@corinabosch 

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

@corinabosch wrote:

I have forgot my password. Clearly I didn’t get to do the security question because it asks for my dads year of birth and I enter it and it’s not correct!! Need help and no where I can talk to a live agent to help me. The chat agent is useless!!!

Contact a moderator (Public Mobile representative) for assistance:

(second option below is easiest to submit a ticket)

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.

• Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

corinabosch
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have forgot my password. Clearly I didn’t get to do the security question because it asks for my dads year of birth and I enter it and it’s not correct!! Need help and no where I can talk to a live agent to help me. The chat agent is useless!!!

@Ijeoma1965 wrote:

I need to know my account number

If it's the Community username and password that you've forgotten, the Public Mobile account number is listed within your Public Mobile self-serve account.  You can access this by going to https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/

The account number is also in the activation/welcome e-mail message from Public Mobile. It will be in the to/from header, the account number being shown where you name would normally be in the "to" field.

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Your username is the email address you signed up with.  Try entering that into the "Forgot Password" tool.  If that doesn't work then you'll need to contact the Moderator Team by private message.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

Hello @Ijeoma1965

You will need the help of the moderator...

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

and explain what happened...you need to wait few hours or up to 2 days...they will answer you and help!!!Smiley Happy

Need Help? Let's chat.