cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Re: I forgot my security question

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work
raheelmortgage
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hi

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@raheelmortgage wrote:

hi

Hi, do you need any assistance?

z10user4
Mayor / Maire

@raheelmortgage wrote:

hi

Hi. Since you found this thread with the subject line...you'll need to contact the moderators.

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

@raheelmortgage wrote:

hi

Hi @raheelmortgage did you also forget your security question?  If yes, contact the moderators for help using the links already provided above.

Uddinjaved
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello i am having issue with my  self serve its been a while i wanted to add some data to my plan and cant access my account i do not remember my security question answer. can someone help me asap because i really need to add Data right now

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Uddinjaved wrote:

Hello i am having issue with my  self serve its been a while i wanted to add some data to my plan and cant access my account i do not remember my security question answer. can someone help me asap because i really need to add Data right now

@Uddinjaved   If you have a registered CC on account and know your four digit account PIN, then you should be able to purchase (never done it so not 100% sure and someone will correct if wrong),by dialing 611.  Edit:  just tried 611 and you can purchase an add-on but need your 4 digit PIN.

Otherwise you need to contact moderators for a password reset and then can also reset your security question once you're in your account. 

Click this link to submit a ticket to moderators via chatbot and follow prompts: https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

Second option if unable to submit a ticket is to private message Moderator_Team here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.