cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NickiD
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I forgot my security question

i can't access my self serve, because i seem to have forgotten my password and the answer to my security question. I need help , Can someone please assist in getting my account back so that i can Access my account online Please and Thanks.

Accepted Solutions
Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired

Re: I forgot my security question

Hello @NickiD,

I'm sorry to see your unable to access your self-serve account,

Can you please send me your Public Mobile phone number via private message? I will be glad to assist you.

Thanks @saukalra 🙂

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

View solution in original post

All Replies
saukalra
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I had the same issue a couple of days ago. You can send a message using the "Get Help" button on the top right of this page and someone from PM will reset your password and get back to you soon, likely within the next 24 hours.

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired

Hello @NickiD,

I'm sorry to see your unable to access your self-serve account,

Can you please send me your Public Mobile phone number via private message? I will be glad to assist you.

Thanks @saukalra 🙂

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

View solution in original post

nicholasliampot
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

i cant seen to get by the security question to reset the password. please help. the answer must not have been inputted correctly

Mohsen-123

My number is 4388768521. But in fact I need my account number.

0x1337
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@NickiD for the future, I highly recommend using a password manager such as 1Password to store security questions such as this. It's a great way to avoid forgetting passwords and answers to security questions. Moreover, you increase your account security (due to having different passwords for different accounts), can use this strategy for all online accounts, and can use stronger/harder passwords and answers (doesn't even need to be English words since it's just text that you store).

Brendadiniz

I also totally forgot my password and the answer for the security question. What should I do?

matbasm
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Brendadiniz,  In order to regain access to your self service portal, you will need to get assistance from the moderators team.  They alone will be able to reset your password.

Click here to send them a private message.  Be sure to include your account number (if you have it), or phone number, and your account PIN.
Information regarding the moderators team can be found by following this link.

Frede

XXX XXXXXXX

Donny5118

I forgot my security question

Need Help? Let's chat.