cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I forgot my security question

NickiD
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
i can't access my self serve, because i seem to have forgotten my password and the answer to my security question. I need help , Can someone please assist in getting my account back so that i can Access my account online Please and Thanks.
29 REPLIES 29

@SterlingSun wrote:

One of our employees is no longer with us and would like to pass off her phone number to another employee. We do not have her password or security question. Please advise on next steps.

You will have to contact CSR (MODs) and persuade them this is legitimate request as there is high potential for possible fraud as this is not your account.

To contact a moderator, there are 2 methods:

- Use the ticketing system for a faster response time (preferred method as Ticket is assigned and easy to follow up with MODs). Click here and type ticket, then select account-specific question, then select you need a human now. Follow the prompts to submit a ticket or,

- Send a private message to the moderator by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

@SterlingSun wrote:

One of our employees is no longer with us and would like to pass off her phone number to another employee. We do not have her password or security question. Please advise on next steps.

Contact a CSA.

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

SterlingSun

@Uddinjaved wrote:

Hello i am having issue with my  self serve its been a while i wanted to add some data to my plan and cant access my account i do not remember my security question answer. can someone help me asap because i really need to add Data right now

@Uddinjaved   If you have a registered CC on account and know your four digit account PIN, then you should be able to purchase (never done it so not 100% sure and someone will correct if wrong),by dialing 611.  Edit:  just tried 611 and you can purchase an add-on but need your 4 digit PIN.

Otherwise you need to contact moderators for a password reset and then can also reset your security question once you're in your account. 

Click this link to submit a ticket to moderators via chatbot and follow prompts: https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

Second option if unable to submit a ticket is to private message Moderator_Team here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Uddinjaved

Hello i am having issue with my  self serve its been a while i wanted to add some data to my plan and cant access my account i do not remember my security question answer. can someone help me asap because i really need to add Data right now

@raheelmortgage wrote:

hi

Hi @raheelmortgage did you also forget your security question?  If yes, contact the moderators for help using the links already provided above.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@raheelmortgage wrote:

hi

Hi. Since you found this thread with the subject line...you'll need to contact the moderators.

@raheelmortgage wrote:

hi

Hi, do you need any assistance?

raheelmortgage

hi

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work

Manny6969

I forgot my password and Security questions

hey @Yushuquarke ...if you want help or have a question, it's best to start a new thread. Go to the Community page, scroll down until you find a topic that best sounds like your question, click and start a new thread.

ALSO...best not to post your personal info as this is a public forum and who knows who's collecting phone numbers !! You should edit out your number.

Yushuquarke

edited: phone number removed by computergeek541

Anonymous
Not applicable

@younghee wrote:

hello.

I forget my sesurity question. 

my phone number xxxxxxxxxxx

Read this thread that you found your way into. You'll need to send a private message to the moderators. Instructions are in this thread.

younghee

hello.

I forget my sesurity question. 

my phone number *********

Oldtimer102
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks I totally forgot 🤦🏻‍♂️

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Oldtimer102 wrote:

@Mohsen-123 wrote:

My number is xxxxxxxxxx. But in fact I need my account number.

Delete this post please! 

The last thing we want it someone using using your personal information for something that you wouldn't do! 

@Oldtimer102:

Sometimes I forget and then I see it a few moments later but if you're going to quote a post that you're telling people to remove info from then you have to remember it's in the quote too.

Oldtimer102
@Mohsen-123 wrote:

My number is xxxxxxxxxx. But in fact I need my account number.

Delete this post please! 

The last thing we want it someone using using your personal information for something that you wouldn't do! 

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi,
If you have any questions concerning your account, just send a private message through the following link, and provide your public mobile phone number and PIN and explain whats going on :
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/The-Public-Mobile-Moderator-Team/ta-p/...

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Donny5118 wrote:

Did you read this thread you managed to post into?

Did you send a private message to the mods?

Donny5118

Frede

XXX XXXXXXX

matbasm
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Brendadiniz,  In order to regain access to your self service portal, you will need to get assistance from the moderators team.  They alone will be able to reset your password.

Click here to send them a private message.  Be sure to include your account number (if you have it), or phone number, and your account PIN.
Information regarding the moderators team can be found by following this link.

Brendadiniz

I also totally forgot my password and the answer for the security question. What should I do?

0x1337

@NickiD for the future, I highly recommend using a password manager such as 1Password to store security questions such as this. It's a great way to avoid forgetting passwords and answers to security questions. Moreover, you increase your account security (due to having different passwords for different accounts), can use this strategy for all online accounts, and can use stronger/harder passwords and answers (doesn't even need to be English words since it's just text that you store).

Mohsen-123

My number is 4388768521. But in fact I need my account number.

nicholasliampot

i cant seen to get by the security question to reset the password. please help. the answer must not have been inputted correctly

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @NickiD,

I'm sorry to see your unable to access your self-serve account,

Can you please send me your Public Mobile phone number via private message? I will be glad to assist you.

Thanks @saukalra 🙂

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

saukalra
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I had the same issue a couple of days ago. You can send a message using the "Get Help" button on the top right of this page and someone from PM will reset your password and get back to you soon, likely within the next 24 hours.

Need Help? Let's chat.