cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I forgot my password and security question

AnaBerzabe
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Please help me, I can not access my account and I change my credit card as such I need to make payments and update my info. Thanks

12 REPLIES 12

@Meghan556  If you're unable to get your password reset, then you need to ask for assistance from Moderator_Team.  You can click on the envelope icon top right of your post or click here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Hearing back from the moderators can take anywhere from 2-48 hours.

Meghan556

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Jojotipaul wrote:

@will13am wrote:

@AnaBerzabe, the password reset function is broken anyway.  You will need to reach out to the moderator team to complete a password reset.  They will obtain other information from you to authenticate.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.   Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.  Note that in the mean time if you know your PIN number, you can buy a voucher (recharge.com recommended) and load funds via 611 to keep the account going. 

Where pin Number ils urgent asap that i use m’y phone tonight

PM had sent you two text messages right after your activation.  The first one have a random generatred PIN number and the second message contains the PIN you provided during activation.  If you have not deleted your text messages, search messages from sender 611.

@Jojotipaul wrote:

@will13am wrote:

@AnaBerzabe, the password reset function is broken anyway.  You will need to reach out to the moderator team to complete a password reset.  They will obtain other information from you to authenticate.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.   Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.  Note that in the mean time if you know your PIN number, you can buy a voucher (recharge.com recommended) and load funds via 611 to keep the account going. 

write a message here for help...https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 but I don't think that you will have an answer form the moderator tonight....waiting time is few hours to 2 days..

Jojotipaul

@will13am wrote:

Jojotipaul

duffer900
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@sharan23 wrote:

Hi,

Good morning. I am facing issues with my password reset. For some reason, my existing password isn't working and my security question doesn't accept the answer.
Kindly help. I would like to gain access to my account page. Also, would like to receive my invoice/bill for all the months I have been with public mobile.

Thanks
Sharan Manjunath
+15065882713

You will need to reach out to the moderator team to complete a password reset.  They will obtain other information from you to authenticate.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link

sharan23

Hi,

Good morning. I am facing issues with my password reset. For some reason, my existing password isn't working and my security question doesn't accept the answer.
Kindly help. I would like to gain access to my account page. Also, would like to receive my invoice/bill for all the months I have been with public mobile.

Thanks
Sharan Manjunath
+15065882713

@NDesai wrote:

@will13am wrote:

@AnaBerzabe, the password reset function is broken anyway.  

Nope, it still works just fine.

The password reset seems to have never been broken for you.  My recollection of history is that it was officially announced as working, then a little while later many reported the feature was not working.  There has never been an update announcement that it is fixed again.  I am treating it as broken, until a new announcement comes out.  Am I way in left field on this?

@will13am wrote:

@AnaBerzabe, the password reset function is broken anyway.  

Nope, it still works just fine.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Jessica_T
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@AnaBerzabe wrote:

Please help me, I can not access my account and I change my credit card as such I need to make payments and update my info. Thanks

@AnaBerzabe

Try to make a payment by dialing 611 from your phone, you might need to purchase a voucher from recharge.com

For account acces send a message to the moderator team

The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  

Verifying that you’re the account owner

When you privately message a Moderator about a question that requires you to verify that you are the account owner, they will reply with a unique link to a secure online form. When you click on this link, you will need to provide either your Public Mobile:

• Self-Serve username and password, or
    • Phone number and 5 digit verification code that you’ll receive to the number provided
    • If you are unable to verify using the options above, our Moderator Team will share an alternative option we have available for you.

After you’ve provided the information to verify that you’re the account owner, please reply to the existing private message thread you have with our Moderator Team, and they will provide you with full support.

When are Moderators available and how long till I get a response?

During business hours, they strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.

Moderators are available:

• Monday to Friday from 9 AM to 9 PM Eastern time.
  • Saturday and Sunday from 9 AM to 7:30 PM Eastern time.

Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

Need Help? Let's chat.