I do not remember my pin

daycare12
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I want to change my auto pay and cannot remember my pin. thks

11 REPLIES 11

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

@daycare12 wrote:

when I signed up the man made me 2 different numbers but with same email address.  how can access the other account.  I have to change my auto pay credit card 

@daycare12  Click here to register your selfserve account.

@daycare12 

Just to clarify.

You have two phone numbers/plans?  But, when you activated at Walmart, you used the same email address for both plans?  Or during activation of accounts, you were given two PINs?

Public Mobile PIN is needed to verify account holder status with PM moderators.  PINs are not needed to access self service accounts.  You need email address when you registered your account and need password.  

Dogbert
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@daycare12 wrote:

Very simple.....

As long as you remember the email address you used to activate your phone (most likely the email address you're using to enter this forum); you can request for a password change (link).

Good Luck!

daycare12

Wal-Mart in alliston ont

@daycare12 wrote:

when I signed up the man made me 2 different numbers but with same email address.  how can access the other account.  I have to change my auto pay credit card 

NOT POSSIBLE with PM 2 accounts with same email...write a private message to the moderator for help.

Dunkgirl
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@daycare12 wrote:

1 email per account. 1 account per phone number.

Man would have used another e-mail to register on self serve since the e-mail is the login. If you do not know the other email send a private message to the public mobile moderator team. Click this to message them.and explain the situation and they will get your login info

daycare12

Wal-Mart alliston

PM only allows one email address per account.  Where did you activate your account ?

daycare12

Dunkgirl
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@daycare12 wrote:

Do you mean your password for self serve? If you login with your e-mail and password you can change your autopay. If you can't remember your password you can reset your password here

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/forgot-password/

If you actually mean your PIN, send a private message to the public mobile moderator team. Click this to message them.they can help you with that

Need Help? Let's chat.