cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I do not receive my verification email

Kellyguan
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I do not receive my verification email, and then I can not access to my self-serve account and can not find my refer code. please help

10 REPLIES 10

Kellyguan

Thanks for your help. The problem is solved now since I receive many verification emails.

@Kellyguan wrote:

I did . I have already submitted the ticket. No one solve my problem yet. Please help. I need to access my account and get  my refer code.

@Kellyguan  Make sure you are entering the correct username. Click on the ? and enter password reset and follow the prompts to request a password reset link via Simon. Some customers have reported that the reset password link from Simon works.

Hope this helps!

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Kellyguan wrote:

I did . I have already submitted the ticket. No one solve my problem yet. Please help. I need to access my account and get  my refer code.

At this point, not much you can do except wait.  Only moderator can access your account.

Kellyguan

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Kellyguan wrote:

Ok, I receive the verification email now . However, when click the link. I said it is pass the limited time. I have to request the verification email again. Also I have already submited a ticket . So far my problem is still not solved. I am so frustrated now.

The passward reset is not working.

Create a moderator support ticket using the ? button at the right side bottom corner of this page.
Keep asking SIMon to "contact human" for one or more times. SIMon will eventually show you the "Submit a ticket" button. Click on submit button to get the create ticket screen.

Kellyguan

Ok, I receive the verification email now . However, when I click the link. It said it is pass the limited time. I have to request the verification email again. Also I have already submited a ticket . So far my problem is still not solved. I am so frustrated now.

Kellyguan

Ok, I receive the verification email now . However, when click the link. I said it is pass the limited time. I have to request the verification email again. Also I have already submited a ticket . So far my problem is still not solved. I am so frustrated now.

@Kellyguan wrote:

I am not new client . I can not log into my self-serve account. Then I use the system to send me the verification email to reset my password. However, I can not receive the verification email

Ok. Same solution applies. You need to open a ticket with the modedators if it won't allow a password reset.

Kellyguan

I am not new client . I can not log into my self-serve account. Then I use the system to send me the verification email to reset my password. However, I can not receive the verification email

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@Kellyguan wrote:

I do not receive my verification email, and then I can not access to my self-serve account and can not find my refer code. please help

You're a new custome and activated at store? If you can't make a self serve account, click the question mark circle to open ticket.

Need Help? Let's chat.