cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I did Top up but the credit of calls and sms does not increase

Snowdrop242
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Do you know how long does it take to have new credits after top up? Thank you so much!

8 REPLIES 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Snowdrop242 

Caution: The $10 plan is no longer available. You wouldn't be able to go back to it. Since you have it, you've been here for a little while now... I'm on the same plan and sometimes I run out. I just make do until renewal.

I would tend to think the BEST option would be to go with the $15 plan instead, where you get unlimited incoming calls, 100 mins. of outgoing calls, and unlimited text, and then this situation would hopefully not arise again..... with the possible exception of running out of outgoing call minutes.

Or, change immediately to the current $15 plan it gives you 100 Canada wide calls and unlimited international and Canada wide texting. This coupled with the $5 for 500 minute calls add on. Will probably work out cheaper for you. 

snowdrop242 wrote:

Ah, i have the package of $10 which gives me 50 minutes for call and 50sms. I have auto payment on Mar 2 but now I dont have enough minutes of call amd sms to use so I top up money to use the service (i have 5 minutes of call and 10 sms in the account). However, after pay more money before due day, my account does not have more minutes of call and sms. Do you know about this matter?

@Snowdrop242 wrote:

Ah, i have the package of $10 which gives me 50 minutes for call and 50sms. I have auto payment on Mar 2 but now I dont have enough minutes of call amd sms to use so I top up money to use the service (i have 5 minutes of call and 10 sms in the account). However, after pay more money before due day, my account does not have more minutes of call and sms. Do you know about this matter?

@Snowdrop242 

You can't renew your plan yourself earlier.  You will need to contact moderator to help renew earlier.  Another option for talk is to buy the $5 Cdn talk add on for 500 minutes (unused minutes will roll over).  There is no text add on though.  

Click on the question mark on the right lower corner of website.  Type:  contact moderator and follow prompts to submit ticket to get moderator help.  

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Snowdrop242 wrote:

We do. This is not a pay as you go service. You pre-pay for each 30 day term.

I recommend you get the $5 Canada add-on for calling. You'll need to figure out other options for texting.

Snowdrop242
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

CannonFodder
Mayor / Maire

Yeah, I was just in the middle of typing pretty much everything that @gblackma did.....

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

I'm confused @Snowdrop242 , please elaborate,  is your account suspended amd you are trying to reactivate it? Or are you trying to buy an add-on?

Did you just add a voucher and are you asking when the funds will appear in your account? Thanks. If its this one, It depends on the voucher, So the time varies.

@Snowdrop242 wrote:

Do you know how long does it take to have new credits after top up? Thank you so much!

Need Help? Let's chat.