cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GS911
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: I cant make calls - says im making long distance call - I am not - see other people have this is

Same here.  Can't make any outgoing calls at the moment.  Incoming calls are working and data is working.

jiwa
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: I cant make calls - says im making long distance call - I am not - see other people have this is

i have the same issue. but internet is working fine. can receive inbound calls. no outbound calls. Man Mad

ljbucs20

My wife and I are having the same issue.

JUNA1D5HAH
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I am having the same issue as well.

Can this please be resolved soon.

I have children and if their school or doctor need to contact me, then there will be an issue.

Please fix this fast.

nexusfan

Hi

Incoming calls, text (both ways) & Data is OK so they can still contact you. You cannot call out till PM fixes this issue. 

Gimli
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Sme Here - THERES a BIG PROBLEM HERE.

Caplatte

An acknowledgement from PM that there is an issue on making outgoing calls and that they are working on being fixed would be nice.  The silence from PM is worrying...

jonathan-r

Same issue with my wifes phone. She can receive calls however.

Thanks for posting this, I was worried fo a bit.

bdan

Having the same issue - entire family of 4 affected. Unable to place outbound calls. 

salhu

I am having the same issue.

Need Help? Let's chat.