cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cant make calls - says im making long distance call - I am not - see other people have this issue

edp
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

how long will this take to resolve 

29 REPLIES 29

LARRY67

@tcjz2cao Most annoying. Robot Frustrated

If you really need to make calls try an application like that from fongo.com. It provides free calling across Canada from wherever you are connected to wifi. 

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

tcjz2cao

@CS_Agent 
I have sent the private message, please resolve asap as im not able to use any service from public mobile at all.

Thanks

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

@tcjz2cao, Hi there! sorry for the inconvenience. Can  you please send us a private message with your account information for assistance? Thank you! 

tcjz2cao

@Mary_M

I am experiencing this issue still, please help!!

millbilly1964
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Working now..tks

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @millbilly1964,

it should now be fixed - can you please power cycle and test your services?

Cheers,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

millbilly1964

I having the same issue wth going on...not kewl

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello everyone,

thank you all for your patience!

The issue should now be resoled - can you all power cycle and test your services?  Please let us know how it goes!

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

Gimli
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
Someone has to notice this. the fact that there are zero outgoing calls on the local network

salhu

I am having the same issue.

bdan

Having the same issue - entire family of 4 affected. Unable to place outbound calls. 

jonathan-r

Same issue with my wifes phone. She can receive calls however.

Thanks for posting this, I was worried fo a bit.

Caplatte

An acknowledgement from PM that there is an issue on making outgoing calls and that they are working on being fixed would be nice.  The silence from PM is worrying...

Gimli

Sme Here - THERES a BIG PROBLEM HERE.

nexusfan

Hi

Incoming calls, text (both ways) & Data is OK so they can still contact you. You cannot call out till PM fixes this issue. 

JUNA1D5HAH

I am having the same issue as well.

Can this please be resolved soon.

I have children and if their school or doctor need to contact me, then there will be an issue.

Please fix this fast.

ljbucs20

My wife and I are having the same issue.

jiwa

i have the same issue. but internet is working fine. can receive inbound calls. no outbound calls. Man Mad

GS911

Same here.  Can't make any outgoing calls at the moment.  Incoming calls are working and data is working.

bGor

Hi Mods, 

I am also have the same issue with my account. Please let me know when this will be fixed, not being able to make voice calls is a burden.

Thank you.

Tyler_R

I am having the same issue as well.  

dcws87

Also having this issue. Says I do not have an active long distance plan, even though province wide unlimited is part of my plan.

diana905

I am having same issue. 

Is someone resolving this? 

navinshenoy

I have the same issue. I have reached out to mod team. I have not got any response.

Seems like par for the course. They have general issues every once in a while and i a guessing a day or two later they will fix the issue and no one will respond to the ticket i raised.

I had one on  19 Aug and created a ticket to the mod team. No one bothered to respond since it was a general isssue.

I think we deserve credit for lost service and hardship. The worst carrier i have ever seen. No customer support phone no , no response to any issues which seem to be happening automatically and no service credit for lack of service

Needhelp8

I have the same issue. My friends can call me but I can't make calls. Please resolve this issue asap.

thapager

There’s an outage. No estimated time to repair. Check back often and check your phone’s outgoing calls regularly.

st4321

I have the same problem

SnOop

there is an apparent outage affecting many users - contact @CS_Agent

Need Help? Let's chat.