Did you mean: 

I cant access my account

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am not able to access my account

9 REPLIES 9

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi,
If you have any questions concerning your account, just send a private message through the following link :
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

I reset my password but still it says I am locked out of my account!!

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Good morning @1328,

thank you for getting in touch with us on the community! Sorry to hear that you've been locked out of your self-serve account. If you have not yet received the password reset link, please don't hesitate to send us a private message. After validating your account, we'll be able to manually reset the password for you and help you regain access to your account 🙂

Let's keep the conversation going,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

@1328 wrote:

it didn't work it said my account is locked. what do i do now?

You will have to wait till a Moderator replies to your pm (if sent already) and reset/unlock your account. 

@1328 wrote:

I don't understand how your community account can be locked but you are able to post here.

LEGO
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@1328 By contacting Moderator_Team as indicated in my above post! Woman Wink

my account is locked. how can I unlock it

LEGO
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@1328  Did you forget your password?

The Password reset function is not working properly. You will need to send a private message to a Moderator_Team, they will assist you with getting access to your account!
Here is the link: click here
In your message, please provide your name, Public Mobile account number or phone number and PIN.
Good luck! Woman Happy

Contact Support hours of operation:
Monday - Friday 9AM (EDT) - 9PM (EDT) Saturday - Sunday 9AM (EDT) - 7:30PM (EDT)

You will receive a response within an hour, if you are lucky OR it might take up to 48 hours, if your luck is run out! Woman Wink

Need Help? Let's chat.