cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I canot cancel add on of uS minutes and there is no email response

rabeye
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

5 REPLIES 5

@rabeyeJust to add to what others had said.. also in the Terms of Service.. There is no refunds on add ons and pretty much any service on Public Mobile (at least officially).

@Dogbert wrote:

Add-Ons are one-time purchase; they do not automatically renew.  No need to cancel.

If you purchased an Add-On by accident; there is no refund and can sit in your account until you need it, as it does not expire.

The only add-on that is specifically for "U.S. minutes" is a roaming add-on.  I realize that there is a Canada/U.S. long distance add-on as well, but if we're talking about the U.S. roaming talk add-on, it does expire.

Dogbert
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Add-Ons are one-time purchase; they do not automatically renew.  No need to cancel.

If you purchased an Add-On by accident; there is no refund and can sit in your account until you need it, as it does not expire.

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@rabeye What happened exactly? If you have already purchased an add-on it cannot be cancelled. If you have never used it at all, it is possible the moderators will give you a credit. BUT DO NOT USE IT until they respond.

Click this: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 to send a private message to the moderator team with a polite request. They sometimes answer within in 24 hours, but usually take several days.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

chukdefatey
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

There is no need to cancel anything with Public Mobile. Once your 10 days are over your add on will fall of Automatically

FYI: All Public Mobile add ons are one time Purchase. They do not Auto Renew. If you need the same add on again you need to purchase it again. 

Need Help? Let's chat.