cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cannot renew my plan nor make a payment

sminuk
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

The payment to renew my phone and data plan is due today but for some insane reason it doesn't have any details on my plan and when I try to look at my plan details I get an error page. When I try to create a new plan I get a page with a bunch of blank spaces where my plan details should be. I've logged out and logged back in but it's the same regardless. I cannot renew and I cannot make a payment.

10 REPLIES 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice response time there @CS_Agent. sminuk just got here.

We've been hearing from others who have been waiting many hours. They'd sure like to get updates as to their progress.

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hey there @sminuk,

Thank you for reaching back to us! 

We sent you a private message to resolve this issue, could you please check?

Best regards,

Lamie

krazykiwi
Mayor / Maire

@sminuk wrote:

The payment to renew my phone and data plan is due today but for some insane reason it doesn't have any details on my plan and when I try to look at my plan details I get an error page. When I try to create a new plan I get a page with a bunch of blank spaces where my plan details should be. I've logged out and logged back in but it's the same regardless. I cannot renew and I cannot make a payment.

One thing I will add is that if things are not working properly in your self serve accout, do not try to change or create a new plan, this may cause you to change plans and get charged again for a new plan, losing any payment you may have made prior to that happening.

Sharry19
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@sminuk There was Maintaince work going on last night may be that's why you saw like that.

To avoid this happen in the future try to setup autopay which will also save your $2 and there will be no risk for suspension of the service.

*** Please note: I am not a Moderator ***

mh1983
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@MJ23 wrote:

I suggest setting up autopay. I haven’t had any issues with autopay.

cheers,

mj23

Second that! Set it and forget it, and the side benefit is that you save $2 each time. Works great!

@MJ23 wrote:

Have u contacted a mod? Did you have this issue last month? Or previously?

cheers,

mj23

I applaud your effort to try to be helpful.  Telling a customer to go to the moderators right off the bat is a little premature.  It could take up to a couple of days to get help that way.  It's not evident that moderator help us needed at this point. 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@sminuk, I just went into my account and everything looks good.  It is likely done sort of browser issue affecting your access.  Try some of the strategies already suggested. 

MJ23
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I suggest setting up autopay. I haven’t had any issues with autopay.

cheers,

mj23

MJ23
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Have u contacted a mod? Did you have this issue last month? Or previously?

cheers,

mj23

Anonymous
Not applicable

@sminuk

They were doing some maintenance overnight last night. I renew tonight. I logged in and all seems fine.

Maybe try a different browser or clear cache/cookies or private/incognito modes.

Edit: you can also try topping up via the 611 service

Need Help? Let's chat.