cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cannot log in with an email address I've used before to set up an account-cannot verify email

Wendy2021
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I cannot log in with an email address I've used before to set up an account-cannot verify email is the message I get when I try to link to 'Forgot password'

6 REPLIES 6

brovogel
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Yep I think I have someone helping me now! thanks for your message.

I'm kinda slow a figuring out how to navigate all the self serve stuff but I do appreciate it for the cheaper plans!!! 🙂

@brovogel It sounds like you need a moderator. Click the chat bubble to start a ticket.

brovogel
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

just tried to sign up and activate my sim card too. I did everything and it charged my credit card.

My email address says it can't be verified.
I don't know if I can make a new email and switch it over. I don't want to pay again! like twice for one month. I just wanted to have an easy one month phone for now. Not so easy.. darn.

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

@Wendy2021   Please use the chat bubble at the page bottom right corner to get a ticket for help with that login problem.  Type in contact moderator or forgot password security question until you get a ticket generated.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Wendy2021 

If you're trying to access a current account which uses that email address, try clearing cache and cookies and opening an incognito tab.

Then, try manually typing in the complete email address and do not let your device autofill the field.

Verify that you're using the correct email address by searching for you're "welcome to public mobile" activation email.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Wendy2021 wrote:

I cannot log in with an email address I've used before to set up an account-cannot verify email is the message I get when I try to link to 'Forgot password'

Have you paid for your account within the last 90 days? If not your account would have been closed.

If you are a current customer still contact a moderator.

Contact a moderator (Public Mobile representative) for assistance:

(second option below is easiest to submit a ticket)

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.

• Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.
Need Help? Let's chat.