cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cannot get logged on to my Self Serve account.

robweir
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am having a lot of problems getting logged onto my account.  I have a working system.  I am being charged and all that but I need to be able to get logged in.  I went through the 'forgot password' and it said all is well but still no joy.  I do not have the answer I put in when I set it up and it appears to have the Answer for my wife's account which is ........  I may have used my email on her account initially but I later changed hers.  I can log onto her account and it is working fine, both the phone and the access to her account.

I do not want to use another email address so I do not want to go through the hoops of a forced number change and/or a forced email (uid) change.

Any suggestions?

Robert

edited by comptuergeek541: private information removed

5 REPLIES 5

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@robweir You said you changed your wife's email address, and you are able to login into it. Is it possible that your email address was the one changed instead of hers? Could you please try logging into your self service account with the email address that you changed here to? Thanks.

CannonFodder
Mayor / Maire

@robweir  Since nobody else mentioned it, you should probably edit your post(click on the 3 dots, in the top, right corner of your post, then click "Edit"), and remove your wife's email address - this is a public forum, where anybody perusing the 'net can see it, and potentially use it, if for nothing else, to send her boatloads of spam and/or phishing emails.

Daps
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

You cannot use the same email address for more than 1 PM account.
If you are using an email service like gmail, you can use an email alias for additional PM accounts.

If you cannot access your self-serve account, you'll have to contact moderators.

Click the "?" in lower right side of the page, type "contact moderator", and follow directions OR send a message: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@robweir  From your description sounds like your email is still part of your wife's account.

Best to submit a ticket to PM for help.

To submit a ticket to the Moderator Team, please start a conversation with the Public's virtual assistant, SIMon by clicking the icon below:

s.JPG

If you are still having problems contacting Public Mobile then click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@robweir Mods can help with your issue: click the "?" in lower right side of the page, type "contact moderator", and follow directions (give as much info as possible) OR send a message: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.