cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cannot get into my selfserve account

Cjaxon17
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

when i try to make an account it says my number is already in use, i cannot do forget password because it says my email in invalid even when they have sent me emails to that account multiple times and i need to get into my account because i didnt have enough money to make my payment so i need in my account to reactivate my phone

8 REPLIES 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cjaxon17 wrote:

i put money on my account thank you but i still cannot get into my account

So your services are working again?

For the self-serve then yes as above.

Contact moderators to get access back to your account.Simon.JPG

Or by private message at link below.

CLICK ME 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Cjaxon17 wrote:

when i try to make an account it says my number is already in use, i cannot do forget password because it says my email in invalid even when they have sent me emails to that account multiple times and i need to get into my account because i didnt have enough money to make my payment so i need in my account to reactivate my phone

@Cjaxon17  Sounds like you had a typo when entering your email during activation. Did you receive a "Welcome to Public Mobile" email. If not, then that's what happened and you need to submit a ticket to PM and ask them to change it if it's incorrect.

To submit a ticket to the Moderator Team, please start a conversation with the Public's virtual assistant, SIMon by clicking the icon below:

s.JPG

If you are still having problems contacting Public Mobile then click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

Cjaxon17

it was deactivated yesterday

Cjaxon17

i put money on my account thank you but i still cannot get into my account

smiley3
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Are you sure you are entering the e-mail address associated with your account?

How long ago were you not on it.  If it was more than 90 days your account was probably deactivated.

Cjaxon17

i havent tried

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cjaxon17 

The 611 service can take vouchers or a pre-registered payment card.

What happens when you dial 611?

Need Help? Let's chat.