cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cannot change my password and need to pay for services. HELP!!!!

Jitsuka-Jace
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I tried the forgot password icon and added all the needed information. The site said that it sent me an email to change my password but I never received it. I tried it multiple times to no avail. I sent 3 messages to the moderators.... no answer.... I need to change credit cards since mine was cancelled in an emergency. I need to do it today. Please help!!! Who do I contact when the moderators won’t answer?

4 REPLIES 4

Salmonlips
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

they must be really backed up

@CS_Agent wrote:

Hi,
If you have any questions concerning your account, just send a private message through the following link :
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Moderator Team are you even reading the OP's post?  They mentioned that they have already sent 3 messages to the Moderators.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi,
If you have any questions concerning your account, just send a private message through the following link :
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Jitsuka-Jace wrote:

I tried the forgot password icon and added all the needed information. The site said that it sent me an email to change my password but I never received it. I tried it multiple times to no avail. I sent 3 messages to the moderators.... no answer.... I need to change credit cards since mine was cancelled in an emergency. I need to do it today. Please help!!! Who do I contact when the moderators won’t answer?

Unfortunately the password reset is not working.  You have done the right thing by contacting the moderators but no need for 3 times as it just increases the amount of messages they need to go through.  You just have to wait for them to get back to you now.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.